Check Email to verify acces

Started 14 Feb 2019
by rvnalle
in Ask the Team
Hello,

I can t log, i have this message " Check Email to verify acces" but i dont recceive email ?!
Thu 14 Feb 2019 4:27 PM by dagdamor
me too, no email to check
Thu 14 Feb 2019 4:38 PM by sirzeke
As for me, I have the same issue. I guess it affects yahoo mail as well.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 5:43 PM by toja
same, was on last 3 days no problem. wtf?
Thu 14 Feb 2019 5:46 PM by Chyres
same here
Thu 14 Feb 2019 6:16 PM by Drakuz
same
im sure this is going to be an ongoing problem with me as well.
i have a cellphone tethered to a laptop...
in a semi-truck

driving all over the u.s.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 6:23 PM by The Highroller
Anyone find resolution to this issue yet? I am having the same problem and have been on without issue since launch.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 6:43 PM by Traves
Same problem for me as everyone else. Wants me to check email to get access because the change. Yet doesnt give me an email....
Thu 14 Feb 2019 6:50 PM by toja
FIX - pm a staff member with a new email address that isnt yahoo. staff member will change your email for your account under the new email that ISNT yahoo. click the verification link that is sent to your NEW email. and play.

or wait 24+ hours for the yahoo fix.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 6:53 PM by Mjolnir
Same issue but here is the thing, some email is slower than others and you can wait up to a few hours for it, which isn't practical when you are trying to log in to play for a few hours.. and that time is spent waiting on email. I did this already this morning and after playing a while, logged off to eat and run errands, then again today on the same machine after lunch, I am waiting on email.. not gonna do this every time I log in that's for sure
Thu 14 Feb 2019 7:41 PM by Fribrand
toja wrote: FIX - pm a staff member with a new email address that isnt yahoo. staff member will change your email for your account under the new email that ISNT yahoo. click the verification link that is sent to your NEW email. and play.

Are these people part of the EVIL Google Empire???
What do they have against Yahoo?
Thu 14 Feb 2019 8:35 PM by Diffro
How do we PM a staff member on here?

I have tried several times to log in and scoured my email addresses but no conformation email has appeared.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 8:39 PM by giwen
Hello ,
same problem right now ,
i got the message : "please check your email to verify access"
but i dont receive any email ..........

giwen
Thu 14 Feb 2019 9:59 PM by Ashok
Some mail providers are blocking us currently, so people using provider like free.fr, Yahoo or AOL will most likely not receive mails right now.

We can change the address for you to work around that issue.

Click on my name, then select "send private message" and provide these information:

- account name
- name of two or more characters on the account
- current mail address
- new mail address

Cheers,
Ashok
Sun 17 Feb 2019 5:20 PM by Fribrand
gruenesschaf gave me the impression that the problems with Yahoo messages were solved when he posted the following:

"Providers that previously blocked us but no longer do so:
Telekom: @t-online.de
Yahoo: @yahoo.com/it etc., @aol.com"

Is that true?
Can Yahoo users now get the verification email?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics