Mojo

Started 11 Jan 2019
by Cornbeefhash
in Ask the Team
Will the Mojo program be aloud? I guess technically it is defined as a third party program but it does not provide and advantage to the user. Just want to check before I eat a ban for it
Fri 11 Jan 2019 4:49 PM by Pedro
Cornbeefhash wrote:
Fri 11 Jan 2019 4:17 PM
Will the Mojo program be aloud? I guess technically it is defined as a third party program but it does not provide and advantage to the user. Just want to check before I eat a ban for it

No third party programs

4. Client Modifications
You may not modify any part of the Dark Age of Camelot client. This includes but is not limited to:
Any hardware or third-party software, altering movement speed of your character, revealing positions of enemy players (as Radar), Jump-Hacks, Client mods that change weather pattern, fog, terrain, or object positions.

https://playphoenix.online/rules

While it may seem harmless as it "optimizes" the client, it also does other things like multiboxing.
Fri 11 Jan 2019 4:57 PM by Joc
Mojo has a fly hack, speed hack, and advertised the old daocskilla (radar) on the website. I would stay away from it. Its primarily used for multi boxing (yes I know it has quick log uses that are legitimate) , and speed hacking. I would steer away from it to be honest.
Fri 11 Jan 2019 5:00 PM by Cornbeefhash
ohh Its been so long since I downloaded it I never noticed any of that. Got it. Will steer clear of it. But man does it sure make everything more streamlined lol.
Fri 11 Jan 2019 5:06 PM by kedelin
Mojo it self doesn't have speed hack or fly hack... it just provided link to hack site... along with links to all daoc sites... the nicest thing about mojo is the quick launch and gama settings.. also for classes like healer you can save settings, bars and qbinds for switching between Aug and pac.... now I don't know if they allow it but I did hear they were allowing ahk... which is a third party program
Fri 11 Jan 2019 5:19 PM by Cornbeefhash
Ooo I hope so, it is such a QOL booster . I guess ill wait to hear an official word before I use it though .
Wed 27 May 2020 7:51 PM by Sarkon
Any official word on if Mojo is allowed? I have issues with fullscreen window switching, I heard Mojo resolved this issue. If I play in my native 3840x2160 resolution, the rest of the UI is too small to see anything since daoc has no UI scaling feature. Highest I can go is 1600x900. Would be nice if the devs weighed in. I realize multiboxing is not allowed and many use it for that, but I assumed that could be detected.
Wed 27 May 2020 8:41 PM by Uthred
Mojo is not allowed.
Wed 27 May 2020 9:38 PM by dbeattie71
Ive been using it to brighten up daoc. Any alternatives for doing that other than mojo?
Wed 27 May 2020 9:43 PM by ExcretusMaximus
dbeattie71 wrote:
Wed 27 May 2020 9:38 PM
Ive been using it to brighten up daoc. Any alternatives for doing that other than mojo?

Adjust your gamma, every modern video card has the option.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics