Scout shield 45

Started 22 May 2020
by phun
in Ask the Team
plz remove that freestyle, no timer root from scouts !

Now they doing a little dmg and cant cry anymore.

Remove it !
Fri 22 May 2020 1:53 PM by gromet12
phun wrote:
Fri 22 May 2020 1:05 PM
plz remove that freestyle, no timer root from scouts !

Now they doing a little dmg and cant cry anymore.

Remove it !

Make it a snare or remove it
Fri 22 May 2020 5:32 PM by Quik
Or just leave it. Scouts are still not nearly as good as a Ranger.

A lot of people have learned how to deal with this.
Fri 22 May 2020 9:22 PM by Nephamael
Scouts cant kill anything 1v1 that does run from them. At the same time noone can kill a scout that kites forever.

Imo scout needs a tweak desperately.

More dps (Selfbuffs). Or 2h spec?

And the root style needs an immunity timer or can be removed if the dps is healthy enough.
Sat 23 May 2020 2:14 AM by phun
2h spec ? wtf

seems you never found a scout with same RR like you xD
Sat 23 May 2020 3:47 AM by Pao
Scout is kind of balanced. Still weaker than a ranger and slightly weaker than a hunter. Dar from op.

If you lose against a scout it's 100% your fault for not having a range interrupt.

Love to fight scouts they are still easy rps.
Sat 23 May 2020 3:54 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Pao wrote:
Sat 23 May 2020 3:47 AM
Scout is kind of balanced ... Love to fight scouts they are still easy rps.

:
Wed 27 May 2020 3:21 PM by dougrighteous1
it's a pretty absurd combo with slam. They have a root, a 9 second stun and a hinder. all anytime. They can peel for any length of time. It's something that needs to be tweaked and has no counter play measures to it. On top of the fact that they no hit for 700 damage with crit and 350 regularly, from stealth, at any real rank. Let's just call it how it is, no scout solos either.

this shit is busted and needs to be toned. It's not fun to play against. all archers damage and utility is over the fucking top.
Wed 27 May 2020 3:27 PM by gotwqqd
dougrighteous1 wrote:
Wed 27 May 2020 3:21 PM
it's a pretty absurd combo with slam. They have a root, a 9 second stun and a hinder. all anytime. They can peel for any length of time. It's something that needs to be tweaked and has no counter play measures to it. On top of the fact that they no hit for 700 damage with crit and 350 regularly, from stealth, at any real rank. Let's just call it how it is, no scout solos either.

this shit is busted and needs to be toned. It's not fun to play against. all archers damage and utility is over the fucking top.
Right....play one and see how many shots it takes to kill anyone templates
Wed 27 May 2020 10:52 PM by joshisanonymous
dougrighteous1 wrote:
Wed 27 May 2020 3:21 PM

Not sure what class you play, but do you literally have nothing ranged that would stop them from being able to shoot you while you're rooted? If you're an assassin, can you not go into stealth as they get some distance from you to shoot? I mean, these are things that people use against me when I root them, so I don't see why they wouldn't be effective counters to scouts.

If the problem is actually that you don't find them solo, then what would changing this style fix? If you have 3-4 scouts circled around you shooting at you, does really matter if one of them can root you? Does the root matter if you get PA'd as you were running to engage a scout that was shooting you? Does the root matter if their groupmate can just mez you for 1 minute?

I don't really know if the shield root needs to be toned down, but I've yet to find anyone who can tell me why it's not possible to interrupt a scout after getting rooted or something along those lines.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics