PvP zone yes or no?

Started 12 May 2020
by Nephamael
in Ask the Team
I have been enjoying the PvP zone from the day you implemented it.

I found it unfortunate you felt the need to destroy it after just 1 day by punishing a fair fight style in RP/h.

Nevertheless there has been a small group of solos prefering low RP/h over getting 8v1ed over and over in the frontier.

But denying low RRs advancement of their characters, at least close to the RP/hour they can do half afk zerging in the frontier, has inevitably led to the demise of the zone.

There was 0 Groups in the zone for 4 days in a row and the solos have been going down to now not being able to form 10 to even get into the zone.

I have been monitoring the RP/h at EU primetime (most active time) and i could never exceed 12k/h even when playing extremely successful, at my best and without a break (in the frontier i would be able to get to 25-30k/h in a comparable almost perfect hour of 1v1 1vx).

My Eld was averaging between 7 and 8k/h (RR8 and i guess i don't play it bad), my BM (RR7) between 7 and 10k/h and my NS(RR7) between 8 and 12k/h.

I have been checking the RP/h of some add style active low RRs in the zone, averaging around 5k/h or less - wich is about what you get for afk tasking...

----
To compare: On a average zerg day i can easily do 12-15k/h while playing at a low level of focus and afking a lot.
----

I feel like you have to make a decision, if you want to support solo and smallman groups seeking fair fights unpunished or not, for good.

Imo there is no reason in the world to deny us enjoying Phoenix as a server, just like those seeking other playstyles.

-----

I think there is multiple solutions:

Option1) Give the solos back the first zone and only activate the ports into Delta.

Option2) Keep the Last Man Standing Zone and let everyone port into it whenever they like without Que.

Option3) Significantly reduce the players per Que and narrow the zone further.

------------

And put back the normal RP/kill reward for everyone in the zone - due to the Que time the RP/h is far lower (for me less than half) than in the frontier, which is the main reason, why we do not see interested solos (especially low RR) coming back after trying for a day and seeing no sufficient advancement for their character to catch up with the high RRs.
Tue 12 May 2020 6:41 PM by Nephamael
Imo all playstyles should be able to reward a player with about the same RP/h for the same ammount of activity.

All i ask for is putting it back that way, so we can see great action for every playstyle on the server, longterm.

The smallman mode in PvP needs the RP back to normal even more than the solo zone, else action there will stay dead forever, as smallmen rather go to the frontier to hunt and get double or triple RP/h.

- Btw this is Xpovoc/Jukaron/Nephamael-

I hope for an answer @DEVS @GMs.
Thank you for the attempts to support us solos - just give it another honest try
Tue 12 May 2020 6:44 PM by Kwall0311
To quote Gruensschaf, "A pretty big negative of the unstructured zone was that it rather quickly devolved into exclusive duelling around the portals."

Sounds like the players behavior was the reason for the fall of the zone.
Tue 12 May 2020 6:46 PM by Nephamael
The duelling was obviously happening cause there is a duelling community.

The downfall of the zone was exclusively caused by the DEVs RP/kill and /task punishment, after just 1 day of action.

During that 1 day the zone had been seeing open field action at over 200 players active in it and just a low part of those were duelling at the portals.

After the RP/h obliteration obviously just a few of the duellers (the high RRs) stayed in the zone cause they were the only ones valuing nice duels over any form of character advancement.
Tue 12 May 2020 6:50 PM by Nephamael
I was playing my Scout open field after the inicial RP nerf at 2.6k/h - obviously noone would stay for that.
Tue 12 May 2020 6:55 PM by thirian24
Kwall0311 wrote:
Tue 12 May 2020 6:44 PM
To quote Gruensschaf, "A pretty big negative of the unstructured zone was that it rather quickly devolved into exclusive duelling around the portals."

Sounds like the players behavior was the reason for the fall of the zone.

This is bullshit.

The first day the zone opened, I played the entire time.. until maybe an couple hours before the next patch.

The zone was FULL of action. Completely full. People roaming, organic fighting going on everywhere.

The dueling only started after they patched the server and updated the zone.

When they took away rp task, nerfed rp gain per kill and added the 2nd zone, the population took a complete nose dive. There were MAYBE 10-15 people in there at any given time.

So, let me ask you this. Do you seriously expect 10-15 people to roam 2 massive zones looking for organic fights? Lol. If you do, you're a clown.

Those are the real reasons the the 2nd iteration of the pvp zone turned into duels. NOT because of the behavior of the players, but rather the DEVs.
Tue 12 May 2020 7:03 PM by Kwall0311
Hey man, im not gonna disagree with you. I had fun on the first day and made 100k rps. Just stating what was officially said
Tue 12 May 2020 7:08 PM by Quik
I played on the first and second day mainly on my skald, and some on my SB.

From the time I got home and logged on at around 6PM PST the first day I was already seeing duelers setting up designated areas and claiming them as "safe zones" by having everyone attack anyone that tried interfering. This was on the first day so lets not act like it didn't happen.

If the zone would TRULY be a pvp zone and everyone was required to engage instead of picking your target, I would be more inclined to feel bad for people who want this zone back to how it was, but it isn't. I sent a couple vids in showing what I thought was pretty obviously people teaming up and yet nothing happened and it never changed.

My SB never won a fight, of course he was like RR1L5 or something as I don't play much and isn't temped so I didn't expect to, but my Skald did better at about a 30% win rate which is fine with me as I don't claim to be pro or an elite. I attacked whoever I saw and I didn't try to pick and choose, but if you want to advertise a PvP zone and say it is everyone against everyone and yet allow duels with people standing around watching and protecting them, I was done with it because of that. RP's are nice but aren't a huge thing for me, but everyone being treated the same is huge for me, and just allowing things like this made this not my cup of tea.

Dev's...how about a REAL PvP zone that is ENFORCED and not just left for everyone to team up or play what seems like a direct contradiction to the rules?

Give the duelers their own zone or a spot in Fz or whatever, but make this a REAL PvP zone.
Tue 12 May 2020 7:24 PM by Nephamael
@Quik The duellers were claiming less than 10% of the inicial zone, so it was easy to stay outside that area and have open field incs all day.

The problem is after the DEVs ruined the RP/h most of the open field people were leaving the zone which resulted in the other 20-30% of open field people leaving too, cause the zone was 2 big for them to find each other. If there had been no duellers the zone would have died on the 2nd day cause noone was able to find each other outside the duellers area anymore.

----
Edit: Nevertheless i have been seeing people teaming just as you did - wherever there is room for abusive play it will be abused by a few players - while it was just a very few i didn't mind it much, gave them a friendly pm to stop their behavior and enjoyed the action.
Tue 12 May 2020 7:33 PM by Quik
Nephamael wrote:
Tue 12 May 2020 7:24 PM
@Quik The duellers were claiming less than 10% of the inicial zone, so it was easy to stay outside that area and have open field incs all day.

The problem is after the DEVs ruined the RP/h most of the open field people were leaving the zone which resulted in the other 20-30% of open field people leaving too, cause the zone was 2 big for them to find each other. If there had been no duellers the zone would have died on the 2nd day cause noone was able to find each other outside the duellers area anymore.

----
Edit: Nevertheless i have been seeing people teaming just as you did - wherever there is room for abusive play it will be abused by a few players - while it was just a very few i didn't mind it much, gave them a friendly pm to stop their behavior and enjoyed the action.

I don't disagree, but this was pushed as a PvP zone with no teaming allowed, and it has become a duelers area now which means I won't play. I wanted a true PvP zone which it isn't.

The biggest issue with the zone is the size and port spots IMHO if you are strictly speaking about what makes it work or not.

It shouldn't give full RP's as it doesn't carry the same risk as Fz does so it shouldn't carry the same RP value. I am good with that as well if it was truly a pvp zone.

The dev's already stated why it would not give full RP's and it is a valid reason, and at the same time they gave the tick back which was one of the bigger complaints.
Tue 12 May 2020 8:13 PM by gotwqqd
They never should have spoken of it as a permanent fuxture
Tue 12 May 2020 8:25 PM by thirian24
Quik wrote:
Tue 12 May 2020 7:33 PM
Nephamael wrote:

----

I don't disagree, but this was pushed as a PvP zone with no teaming allowed, and it has become a duelers area now which means I won't play. I wanted a true PvP zone which it isn't.

That only way to truly get that type of experience, is to turn the entire server into Mordred.

You will never truly get the real pvp feel with a couple handfuls of people in the pvp zone. Because most of these players are the true 1v1 soloers. Which this isn't the zone that we want either, as it's not our playstyle. But guess what? 95% of us are there, supporting it.

Day 1 of the pvp zone was the closest feel of Mordred that I've felt since playing the actual Mordred server.
Tue 12 May 2020 8:32 PM by Nephamael
The only way to get all interested players into the zone is to give full RP reward - also there is no reason at all to not give it - ofc a high RR strong solo class can make more RP/h than in the frontier then wich is totally fine, who cares if a champ or BD is RR9 or 12.
It would help the lower RRs much more and not boost their RP over what they can do in the frontier unless they play extraordinary well and then its totally fine if they get rewarded for it.
Tue 12 May 2020 8:36 PM by Nephamael
Btw, if the zone stayed small and there wasno QUE to get in it would be fine to keep Kill RPs as they are - but if there is a Que taking more than half your playing time the kill RPs need to be full to balance with Frontier RP/h
Tue 12 May 2020 8:54 PM by joshisanonymous
This is all such a load of crap. The people who were whining for safe solo play before this zone was implemented insisted over and over again that they were simply tired of getting run over by larger numbers (because they forgot this was an RvR game). Then they implement this zone, which instantly turns into an RP farm, then when that was fixed, all these "true 1v1 soloers" when right back to the frontier, because apparently what they really wanted was RPs, not fair fights.

And the complaint about getting run over in the first place was ridiculous. You know where I see this true 1v1 soloers" at all the time? Hadrian's, Odin's, and Emain, doesn't even matter if it's high pop hours or not. Shit, last time I saw Hwwaatt, he was attacking some low RR skald steps away from the front door of Bled with Mids already patrolling all over, and then he got zerged, obviously, because that's the most ridiculous spot to go if you want to be a "true 1v1 soloer".

If you want to stop getting run over, if you want 1v1 fights, if you want RPs still, learn how to read a map and stop trying to farm in highest traffic areas you can possibly find. We don't need Mordred stuffed into the middle of a regular server.
Tue 12 May 2020 9:12 PM by Nephamael
The DEVs always stated they wanted to support ALL playstyles - that includes us solos too - i don't see why you would hate us so much for not wanting to que 10 mins or walk 10 mins to Sauvage/Gorge/Uppland to get 1v1s.

Today i was going into the frontier cause PvP wasnt getting a single Last Man Standing together for hours at 2k players online.
I got run over by FGs and 5 or 6mans 17 times and found 1 1v1 and 1 1v2 within 3h (far away from the task and beno/bledmer/dc).

I will leave this server if my primary playstyle doesn't see any serious support and those solos that didn't leave yet will do the same sooner or later...
I was hoping - after month of getting overrun and /rofled we would finally be able to play on this server with joy ... now i feel utterly disappointed with the DEVs and the community ... i will hold out some more days but if you don't want us to stay we have to leave and go to another game or server.
Tue 12 May 2020 9:17 PM by Quik
joshisanonymous wrote:
Tue 12 May 2020 8:54 PM
This is all such a load of crap. The people who were whining for safe solo play before this zone was implemented insisted over and over again that they were simply tired of getting run over by larger numbers (because they forgot this was an RvR game). Then they implement this zone, which instantly turns into an RP farm, then when that was fixed, all these "true 1v1 soloers" when right back to the frontier, because apparently what they really wanted was RPs, not fair fights.

And the complaint about getting run over in the first place was ridiculous. You know where I see this true 1v1 soloers" at all the time? Hadrian's, Odin's, and Emain, doesn't even matter if it's high pop hours or not. Shit, last time I saw Hwwaatt, he was attacking some low RR skald steps away from the front door of Bled with Mids already patrolling all over, and then he got zerged, obviously, because that's the most ridiculous spot to go if you want to be a "true 1v1 soloer".

If you want to stop getting run over, if you want 1v1 fights, if you want RPs still, learn how to read a map and stop trying to farm in highest traffic areas you can possibly find. We don't need Mordred stuffed into the middle of a regular server.

This.

If you want full RP's then go to Fz and accept you will get zerged at every opportunity...

OR play in PvP zone for 25% less RP's and have the safety of knowing there is no 30+ person zerging waiting to hit you at any moment.
Tue 12 May 2020 9:37 PM by Nephamael
This.

If you want full RP's then go to Fz and accept you will get zerged at every opportunity...

OR play in PvP zone for 25% less RP's and have the safety of knowing there is no 30+ person zerging waiting to hit you at any moment.

What do you lose if we get the same RP/h like you do zerging or coast guarding?

While there is no Que and the zone is small KillRP can stay reduced to balance frontier/pvp RP/h - but with a que they need to be full RP reward as the Que time reduces the RP/h significantly and more than the RP reduction itsself.
Tue 12 May 2020 9:42 PM by necrolove1
The way it currently is, is nice, though they should make it so that who ever is queued up after 5 minutes goes in ( capping at 10) because there will be downtimes, and to get people to wait around in that very limited zone until 10 people show up is just going to be the death of it.
Tue 12 May 2020 9:55 PM by Quik
Nephamael wrote:
Tue 12 May 2020 9:37 PM

While there is no Que and the zone is small KillRP can stay reduced to balance frontier/pvp RP/h - but with a que they need to be full RP reward as the Que time reduces the RP/h significantly and more than the RP reduction itsself.

Has nothing to do with what I lose, it has everything to do with getting RP's in a manner that is easier then it should be.

If you want full RP's then come to Fz zone and get them and take the chance on a zerg.

Not sure what is hard to grasp about the fact there is MUCH less risk in the PvP zone then in the Fz zone so RP's should be less. 25% loss is generous I think considering you have zero chance of being zerged. Why should anyone get the same reward in an area that is less risky as those playing in an area that is much higher risk?
Wed 13 May 2020 12:10 AM by Jingo NZ
After last week's experiment I would say NO to a permanent solo zone. Keep the solo zones roughly as is and have them as temporary events. The main changes would be not spawning in Land of Atun, or for the last man standing something that makes it worthwhile to queue for a match when /u shows no one in staging area.

RvR focus is the right long term focus. Solo QOL enhancements include:
Solos can port to solo zone, small man zone and EV without dieing there first.
Add hastener to solo zone and at task flags.

This last one is a change to help the solo player food chain (low RR and sub50's are the phytoplankton of the RvR ocean):
Put frontier supply merchants at task flags that accept all 3 realm soil/snow/branch items. 3x normal exp/gold/rp rewards for turn in. Limit max turn ins per flag.
Wed 13 May 2020 12:12 AM by thirian24
joshisanonymous wrote:
Tue 12 May 2020 8:54 PM

You sound like a cry baby.

I've played all over this map. Please, for the love of god, don't preach to me about how to find fights and where I should be going for my "1v1".

In reality it doesn't matter where you go. Or should I say, where "I" go.

When people see my name flash up in the kill spam, they come hunting because "oooh let's go kill Hwwaatt". So last night I'm furthest point away from main action, getting a kill about every 15 min, which is fine for me. 4 scouts and an infil come. So tell me more about all these awesome places I should be going, because I've been there. Everywhere. People still show up in numbers.

But tbh, don't reply. Because idgaf what you have to say. 🍻
Wed 13 May 2020 12:15 AM by thirian24
Quik wrote:
Tue 12 May 2020 9:55 PM
Nephamael wrote:
Tue 12 May 2020 9:37 PM

Has nothing to do with what I lose, it has everything to do with getting RP's in a manner that is easier then it should be.

If you want full RP's then come to Fz zone and get them and take the chance on a zerg.

Not sure what is hard to grasp about the fact there is MUCH less risk in the PvP zone then in the Fz zone so RP's should be less. 25% loss is generous I think considering you have zero chance of being zerged. Why should anyone get the same reward in an area that is less risky as those playing in an area that is much higher risk?

What exactly are you risking beating on doors and running down inferior numbers while stuck to the BG leader?

Risky business there.
Wed 13 May 2020 2:53 AM by pollojack
Every class is tied to RR to unlock interesting play styles. This is true of Sins dropping env to get higher CS/DW spec, melees to get higher def rates and damage, healers to drop aug spec for more heal/utility, and casters to drop their util spec to increase their damage.

If we're concerned about rp/hr and it being too easy lets make everyone happy and drop the pvp zone but cut rps by 40% for 3+ vs 1 before they get divided among the group. We keep the archaic grind setup designed to keep subscribers, the people that enjoy progression can enjoy it for longer, and any worries over easy rp farms are mitigated.

This inherently discourages stealth zergs, one of the main complaints from solos. It also targets 8 mans that insist on chasing solos across the map, if the person is worth 60% of their normal value they would be less likely to waste their time. The ease of rp/hr while afking has already been covered in this thread but if you feel the need to ensure they get their RPs, if they are in a BG of 20+ and they were within X distance of the BG leader, no penalty. If anything that would encourage more BGs.
Wed 13 May 2020 6:14 AM by Sepplord
Nephamael wrote:

Why is anyone claiming any zone, for their custom ruleset fine?
Especially when they break clear rules (aka teaming) to enforce it?

And they didn't do in a far away corner...no they chose to set up right in the middle. If that's not entitled, i don't know what is

Nephamael wrote:
Tue 12 May 2020 9:12 PM
Today i was going into the frontier cause PvP wasnt getting a single Last Man Standing together for hours at 2k players online.
I got run over by FGs and 5 or 6mans 17 times and found 1 1v1 and 1 1v2 within 3h (far away from the task and beno/bledmer/dc).

That's really wierd, since so many are saying that they only make 7-10k rp/h in the PvP zone but can easily make double that in the frontier.
These arguments aren't adding up.
Thu 14 May 2020 4:13 PM by Nephamael

And they didn't do in a far away corner...no they chose to set up right in the middle. If that's not entitled, i don't know what is

If you have any kind of solo area the duellers will show up - while they do not break rules by teaming up against open field incs around "their" area they are harmless to everyone else.
Choosing the middle is natural especially with such a wide area of spawn - fastest place to get from anywhere.

I am not a natural part of the duellers but of the open field players myself and i can just repeat myself - Had there been no duelling area the Solo zone would have died on Day2 like the small vs small zone died right after the DEVs destroyed PvP.
Thu 14 May 2020 4:16 PM by Nephamael
That's really wierd, since so many are saying that they only make 7-10k rp/h in the PvP zone but can easily make double that in the frontier.
These arguments aren't adding up.

I was playing my BM, a visible solos. - Visible solos are simply unplayable in the frontier, unless at low pop times, cause you get ran over wherever you go.
So while there is no PvP, my only choice at primetime is to logg off.

I can do a lot more RP/h with my assassins cause i can choose my incs. But denying ANY visible solo play at most of the day would be a shame to the server.

It was already reality before the PvP zone got implemented, that almost every solo that did not leave the server yet, switched (and had to)to a stealth class.
Thu 14 May 2020 4:19 PM by Nephamael
RvR focus is the right long term focus. Solo QOL enhancements include:
Solos can port to solo zone, small man zone and EV without dieing there first.
Add hastener to solo zone and at task flags.

I think this here is the ultimate alternative to a instanced zone - i asked for it for month, before the PvP "event" came.

Imo it would be best to add a 4th teleport to one EV corner with just a hastener and a teleporter, to have a open field solo zone on top of the 3 narrow castles.
Fri 15 May 2020 6:37 AM by Sepplord
Nephamael wrote:
Thu 14 May 2020 4:13 PM

If you have any kind of solo area the duellers will show up - while they do not break rules by teaming up against open field incs around "their" area they are harmless to everyone else.
Choosing the middle is natural especially with such a wide area of spawn - fastest place to get from anywhere.

I am not a natural part of the duellers but of the open field players myself and i can just repeat myself - Had there been no duelling area the Solo zone would have died on Day2 like the small vs small zone died right after the DEVs destroyed PvP.

To me it's mind boggling how anyone could pretend that "teaming up against open field inc" is not against the rules that forbid exactly that. Just because duelers set up some ruleset that you personally find "ok" it doesn't change that they were clearly constantly close to each other while together killing people not following their custom ruleset. It was a clear rule violation and every participant should be glad that the banhammer didn't come down hard on them.

They essentially build a team, set themself in the middle of the map and became invincible. Because to beat the you would have to team up, which would require breaking the rules. And, be honest, we all know what kind of shitstorm would have happened if someone had organized a coordinated team to attack the duelers. I am almost certain THAT would have attracted bans.

I agree though, that the solo-zone would have died either way.
Fri 15 May 2020 3:00 PM by Nephamael
Noone forced anyone to attack the duelers in their area ... i was roaming around them and attacking people trying to get there a lot and never got rolled over by the duelers for it ^^ - which would have been clearly against the rules indeed.
The DEVs made it clear tho, it was never against the rules to turn on someone adding your fight - that is what happened most of the time.

Yes there has been rare! cases of duelers swarming over people they considered unfair classes or adders before they did anything to them - and when it happened, it was clearly forbidden and theoretically banable. - I personally talked to some ppl who did it and most of them changed their behavior after.

-
Actually the Solo Zone was tons of fun before the Last Man Standing came - as many people were bored of dueling and were running around the duelers searching for open field incs again.
Fri 15 May 2020 3:03 PM by Nephamael
I have been picking up a viable suggestion for fixing the last man standing btw.

It could have a port in timer every 2 mins and just port in people as long as its more than 1.
Fri 15 May 2020 3:09 PM by Nephamael
Would love an announcement/statement by the DEVs what will happen to the solos in the future. Many viable solutions for fixing PvP zone or integrating solo access to the frontier have been made. I am sure i speak for what's left of us after the recent disappointments. We can't just go on like things were before the 1 day PvP "Event" and need to know (if) there is a future for us on Phoenix.
Fri 15 May 2020 3:23 PM by thirian24
I agree. make the solo zone viable
Fri 15 May 2020 4:05 PM by DarkDavion
In my opinion at this point the solution would be to restore the PvP zone as it was on the first day but with the addition of a hard cap of RP/day that u can earn there (like 40k/day? or in any case an amount that the DEVs consider right). In this way the stronger classes will soon reach the limit (so they will have access to it for less time) and will leave space and fun even for the weaker solo classes. In this way the frontier will not be emptied and people will not QQ because you can earn too many RP in the PvP zone and finally the soloers will have their daily fun without being gang banged.
Fri 15 May 2020 8:21 PM by Nephamael
Capping RP would just stop ppl from playing... back to the first zone with ports only into Delta would narrow it enough to make open field happen imo.
Fri 15 May 2020 10:59 PM by DarkDavion
I bet that if u can have 25k/30k RP for hour ppl will come, just set a cap so ppl will join and come back to frontier.
Sat 16 May 2020 11:11 AM by Pao
We should reward kill streaks in solo zone. More rps are needed because braindead zerging gives more.
Sat 16 May 2020 3:46 PM by Quik
Pao wrote:
Sat 16 May 2020 11:11 AM
We should reward kill streaks in solo zone. More rps are needed because braindead zerging gives more.

I would say no to streaks. Casuals are already giving you easy RP's no reason to make that bonus higher.
Sat 16 May 2020 4:11 PM by Arthoras
I think that both events were fun, but both are not good enough to be a permanent installment. Unfortunately, the interest in LMS dropped completely after a few days, even if it was actually a lot of fun.

My idea for the future of the zone: The rules of the zones were fine. Turn it into a monthly (or bi-weekly) event. Maybe it attracts a few people if it's not always available and "something special".

And of course: Many thanks to the Devs, GMs and Worldbuilders who made this event possible at all. It was great fun ... when there were people.
Sun 17 May 2020 6:44 PM by Nephamael
I think that both events were fun, but both are not good enough to be a permanent installment. Unfortunately, the interest in LMS dropped completely after a few days, even if it was actually a lot of fun.

My idea for the future of the zone: The rules of the zones were fine. Turn it into a monthly (or bi-weekly) event. Maybe it attracts a few people if it's not always available and "something special".

People were coming back on day2, they just left after they realised they didnt get over 3k/h ^^.

We need a permanent solution for solos - else the server will lose those that are still left. My personal favorite of the many viable ideas posted in this threat is the instant (no prior death) teleport option to the solo zones in frontier and the addition of a 4th solo teleporter to ev without terrain changes. (open field)

=== It would mean no zerger must fear the solo food doesn't come to frontier, solos can dodge camped solo zones by porting to another solo porter and have the fastest access to the zones, making up for their weakness in the foodchain.
Sun 17 May 2020 7:11 PM by Durzo
It went from mordred-esqe gameplay on the first day which was a blast. To “elite pro gamer” stealthers only fueling the next. If it was enforced as a pvp I.e no just sitting around together watching people fight, and killing non duelers. And they unerf the rps I think it would be more viable for just about all parties.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics