Just about Rps reward...

Started 2 Apr 2020
by Idra
in Ask the Team
I was wondering how many time it will take to get a 10L here.
I have, like many of us, an average RP/hr of 10k rps, playing as a casual, 3h prime time and this, 6/7 days.
This means 30k/day and 180k/week
10L is 5,974,125 rps
so it will take if i don't stop playing like this,same character,same time,same average : 200 days or 34 weeks or 8 month !
if i want to reach 12L( 23,308,097rps): 777 days or 129 weeks or 30 month or 2.5 years !!!!

Don't you think it's totally insane, when most of ppl don't play only 1 char,only 1 realm ?

Don't you think the RP reward is way too low for casuals?

Considering the only way to lvl up RR is pvp and that pvp depend of :
-finding enemies (not too much, not a few, not too strong)
-building a balanced grp
-being good at your char (skill,stuff,good build, good RA)

Could the team considered this a bit by increasing the rp rewards on each kill and not decreasing the rp rewards of task after 4L ?
Some kind of PVE rps rewards (trading soils/snow/branch/task tokens/feathers for real amount of rps) ?
Thu 2 Apr 2020 4:22 PM by Azuell
Idra wrote:
Thu 2 Apr 2020 2:05 PM
Don't you think the RP reward is way too low for casuals?

No, I don't. RR progression is already way faster here than it was when I left live with all the tasks and rp bonuses.

In my opinion people should be rewarded for time spent playing a MMORPG. That is what makes character progression fun. If everyone was running around at rr10 it would take away from the diversity of the game. I think the current pace they have now is perfect, faster than what I remember from live but not too fast.

And this is coming from someone who usually only plays 1 day a week (occasionally two), so around 3-7 hours per week.
Thu 2 Apr 2020 5:05 PM by gordy
/agree! *clap,clap,clap*
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics