SM pet intercept rate needs more testing...

Started 20 Mar 2020
by Horus
in Ask the Team
LOL let's just chalk it up to bad luck, right?

Sun 22 Mar 2020 9:30 PM by Expfighter
Horus wrote:
Fri 20 Mar 2020 3:16 PM
LOL let's just chalk it up to bad luck, right?

No this is exactly what I was talking about in another thread, but I was told basically to STFU about it!

useless being an archer with this intercept rate!

this sure looks like 100% intercept rate to me!
Mon 23 Mar 2020 3:11 PM by Horus
The crazy thing is it was not just me. There was champ wacking at him and I added (yes I know flame) but the SM was taking zero damage.

The pet absorbed it all, from me and a champ. The champ got killed and even with all those hits on the pet it still seem barely scratched. Still crazy how durable blue pets are vs player attacks. It might as well be level 52..but that is another thing.

Oh well, working as designed. I just thought it was kinda funny.
Mon 23 Mar 2020 4:13 PM by Expfighter
Horus wrote:
Mon 23 Mar 2020 3:11 PM
The crazy thing is it was not just me. There was champ wacking at him and I added (yes I know flame) but the SM was taking zero damage.

The pet absorbed it all, from me and a champ. The champ got killed and even with all those hits on the pet it still seem barely scratched. Still crazy how durable blue pets are vs player attacks. It might as well be level 52..but that is another thing.

Oh well, working as designed. I just thought it was kinda funny.

it's NOT funny, it's SAD that this GARBAGE has not been fixed! and the pets are supposed to be lvl 42, but they seem to have the hps of a lvl 60
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics