Transfer house to another char on the same account

Started 26 Dec 2019
by daytonchambers
in Ask the Team
As the title suggests, is this possible?

I recall on live the owner could purchase a deed then place in the house vault, and when the alt took out the deed the house became theirs or something to that effect.

I would love for this to be a thing here, but everything I've tried on my own has failed to transfer the house

Any ideas?
Thu 26 Dec 2019 10:29 AM by Bicstor
Purchase Deed
Give it to another (trusted) player who does not have a house so they can take posession of the house.
The other player then gives you another deed for the house.
You take ownership again.
Thu 2 Jan 2020 10:58 AM by daytonchambers
I am well aware that you can hand your deed to another player. That's the point of the deed in the first place.

I wanted to know if you could do it on your own, as you could on live, which does not work here in the same way.
Thu 2 Jan 2020 1:20 PM by Lipsi
What is the point to it ? House ownership is account wide, and any of the chars on the same account get the same privileges. Only the name displayed when you click on the house will change.
Fri 3 Jan 2020 2:56 AM by daytonchambers
Lipsi wrote:
Thu 2 Jan 2020 1:20 PM
What is the point to it ? House ownership is account wide, and any of the chars on the same account get the same privileges. Only the name displayed when you click on the house will change.

The point being my current house owner is in a guild that I do not wish to leave and I want to xfer the house to an alt that is guildless, as I am thinking of creating a guild and will convert the building into a guild hall.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics