RPs for killing grey but 2L+ players below lvl 35 ?

Started 11 Aug 2019
by Leandrys
in Ask the Team
Hi, i was casually following a discussion in my guild today, subject was to know if grey toons below lvl 35 were giving RPs if they were RR 2 at least, peopole telling yes and other ones no, is that the case please ?

Sorry, might look a little trivial. =)
Mon 12 Aug 2019 6:18 AM by Sepplord
No, they don't give RPs...

I have seen greys suiciding into task-keeps though that gave RPs, but when looking them up on the herald they always were lvl35, so i guess there is a visual bug with the displayed con-color sometimes, which leads to people thinking they got RP from a grey
Mon 12 Aug 2019 6:28 AM by Turano
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 12 Aug 2019 6:18 AM

I have seen greys suiciding into task-keeps though that gave RPs, but when looking them up on the herald they always were lvl35, so i guess there is a visual bug with the displayed con-color sometimes, which leads to people thinking they got RP from a grey
35 is yellow con when alive, grey when dead and will give RPs. Has always been that way, no bug
Mon 12 Aug 2019 6:33 AM by Sepplord
Turano wrote:
Mon 12 Aug 2019 6:28 AM
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 12 Aug 2019 6:18 AM

35 is yellow con when alive, grey when dead and will give RPs. Has always been that way, no bug

I have had greys while alive con green after death (herald said lvl35)

Imo, in general it should be yellow alive, and green dead (why grey?) if everything works
Mon 12 Aug 2019 6:50 AM by Turano
35 has always been grey con, mobs and players alike. A lvl 35er green conning would be a bug then
Mon 12 Aug 2019 7:31 AM by Lifthrasil
Yep, 35 cons grey .. but the bug here is, that they wont con yellow in rvr .. but remain grey ..
Mon 12 Aug 2019 1:09 PM by Leandrys
Saw lvl 35 grey too, before or after dieing but giving RPs at death, guess the confusion might come from this bug.

Anyway, ty.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics