necro pet loosing tether

Started 5 Jul 2019
by Vlas
in Ask the Team
Thought this was supposed to be fixed I have never made a boat trip where my pet followed when will this get fixed either fix it or make pet insta cast as a necro I have no ability without pet TY
Fri 5 Jul 2019 2:50 PM by Ashok
Bugs go here: https://tracker.playphoenix.online/issues

Cheers
Fri 5 Jul 2019 3:11 PM by DasBier
Vlas wrote:
Fri 5 Jul 2019 1:35 PM
Thought this was supposed to be fixed I have never made a boat trip where my pet followed when will this get fixed either fix it or make pet insta cast as a necro I have no ability without pet TY

Instant necro pet? I like!
Dont fight them anyway Hehe
Fri 5 Jul 2019 9:29 PM by florin
It’s gotten much better but ya occasionally it goes poof.
Mon 8 Jul 2019 6:19 AM by Sepplord
instant cast pet is a big no no
but ofcourse it sucks hard to lose pet (in necro case everything) while boating
Tue 9 Jul 2019 6:58 AM by Chaskha
It happens quite often and indeed sometimes you get destroyed by just anyone because the damn pet takes age to be cast.
But I agree with Sep, an insta pet, considering the pet strength would be a massive abuse, like a second life, third and so on ...

Maybe a small reduction to casting but it still have to be long otherwise the damn class will be unkillable.
Wed 10 Jul 2019 6:58 AM by Choa
A better solution would be to remove the the long distance check.

There are 2 limits, 1st is the Pet more then approx 2500 units away you get a 10 sec timer until pet get killed if you not reduce the distance and a 2nd one where the pet get killed instandly. Could you remove the 2nd limit would solve many problems where a nec lost his pet (boat, jump from bridge).
Wed 10 Jul 2019 8:35 AM by inoeth
make it so that necro always loses pet while boating. that would prevent necros from leaving albion, or if they do, they are onehit on arrival. would be a big improvement of the game!
Wed 10 Jul 2019 11:20 AM by Choa
inoeth wrote:
Wed 10 Jul 2019 8:35 AM
make it so that necro always loses pet while boating. that would prevent necros from leaving albion, or if they do, they are onehit on arrival. would be a big improvement of the game!

Good idea

But better would be to prevent necros to have a pet in all rvr areas. Only staff fighting
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics