HP decrease by 7% after weaponswitch with weapons of same const amount

Started 24 Mar 2019
by strikess123
in Ask the Team
Hello

I just finished my template with a MP weapon. I am an armsman and got to switch weapons all the time.

In my temp I am all capped, with 25const on 1h and on my pole. After ich switch weapons, my HP decrease by 7%. So basically I am Fighting with 7% less HP because I gotta switch weapons for slam often. And only because I put const on the weapons. Should it be like this? Im pissed because now I have to rebuild a few pieces and the MP weapon...
Sun 24 Mar 2019 11:39 AM by keen
If you switch a weapon in daoc you put them off and on again, hence you lose con and hp.
You have to redo it without putting hp con on weapons want to switch
Sun 24 Mar 2019 11:40 AM by Fk_
You learned a valuable lesson... Never put constit/hp/acuity/power on a piece you'll swap.
Sun 24 Mar 2019 1:45 PM by moha
That is working as intended and like the first rule of spellcrafting. If you put con/hp on a weapon and switch it, you will lose hp. If you put acu/power on a weapon and switch it, you will lose power.
Sun 24 Mar 2019 4:23 PM by Numatic
If you use loki 1.4, there is a box that you need to check. I believe it says "Apply weapon guidlines". Meaning when you use the Oracle on loki to fill out your gear, it will not put any of those stats on a weapon.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 5:57 AM by Warlay
never put +cons or +hits on weapons my friend =)
Mon 25 Mar 2019 6:46 AM by majky666
Warlay wrote:
Mon 25 Mar 2019 5:57 AM
never put +cons or +hits on weapons my friend =)

It's classic mistake in building template.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 7:54 AM by inoeth
also +envenom on weapons does not work
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics