Focus pulling FIX?

Started 22 Mar 2019
by dankcik09
in Ask the Team
Srsly guys? Now this is what the Pheonix think tank came up with? I don't see this as a fix. This is a, HEY GUYS DO YOU WANNA PVE WITH MORE OF A HEADACHE IN A 20 YR OLD GAME WHERE MAJORITY OF COMMUNITY JUST WANT A TEMPED 50 IN RVR?
Fri 22 Mar 2019 9:05 PM by chryso
I don't think that is true. We are 2 months in on a very fast leveling server. Everybody who "JUST WANT A TEMPED 50 IN RVR" already has one.
Fri 22 Mar 2019 9:17 PM by dankcik09
Understanding how much time goes into temping each character, its a huuuuge time sync. This "fix" is awful.

So i dont agree with your argument. I know plenty of people who struggle to even temp out one character. And running around with Epic gear doesnt count
Fri 22 Mar 2019 9:33 PM by Riac
considering you can make a temp for MOST classes with 99% gear and rogs with util slightly over 50 (cheap af on cm) i dont see the difficult part here. hell i made my first sb temp with all 99% gear and no feather items. i had to swap out two pieces to poison, but it can certainly be done and id argue that sbs are one of the harder classes to temp. ive made a new one since then.

now if you are implying they are having a hard time getting a perfect temp with 4 feather items then sure, perhaps they should lower expectations a bit so they can just get out there without have glaring holes in stats and resists from having just rog items.

that old sb temp is for sale CHEAP btw (accessories included), all stats/resists capped. two item change out for cap venom. PM me :p
Sat 23 Mar 2019 1:51 AM by sebbo
dankcik09 wrote:
Fri 22 Mar 2019 9:17 PM
Understanding how much time goes into temping each character, its a huuuuge time sync. This "fix" is awful.

So i dont agree with your argument. I know plenty of people who struggle to even temp out one character. And running around with Epic gear doesnt count

Rofl. 2 Weeks on Midgard, 2 50´s, both temped. 1 Week on hib, 2 50´s, temped. Seriously... lvling up is so freaking fast and easy, if someone cant reach lvl 50 on this server, he/she should just stop playing, because there must be issues with the understanding of the game.

Getting a temp is so damn easy as well. Daily, public raids of TG/Galla/Sidi, you just need to stick while watching a movie, and that will be enough to farm your temp within 2 days.
Due to rogs and the easy to farm galla items (feathers...), it took me less than 6 plats to get a fullcap temp on my bm.
Maybe, you should rather stick to one or two characters, instead of trying to get as many chars as possible. Because if you do it like this, you will be opening a thread about the lack of RR in a few weeks, while having 5 or 6 RR3-Toons, instead of 1 or 2 RR7+ toons.

I´d recommend to just use Moras or Loki correctly, and use RoGs for your temp. Dude, its so easy, even my wife would be able to build a temp. And she never played this game. I would just need to show her the market explorer in the hz.
Sat 23 Mar 2019 12:44 PM by yasow
If you feel there is a bug within the game, use the bug tracker on our website.
Every change to classes or mechanics we have listed in our wiki.

As for the petpull mechanics, there haven't been any recent changes.

Cheers Yasow
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics