Mob Tether Broken

Started 19 May 2019
by Xephor
in Support Center
The only game breaking issue for me I've ran in to so far stems from a mob tether exploit. It seems players can kite the entire Gwyyd ocean front as long as they keep the brains of the mob train in active combat. We had a group come steal not only our camp but the entire zone by spamming aoe debuffs along the train as long as they had a speed class herding them in. The entire process takes about 5 minutes of rounding up the mobs and 2 minutes to kill. It completely killed the action for my group. We had 7 minutes of down time between pulls waiting on these exploiters to finish up their round up and then we had to wait for the mobs to respawn.

Understanding the basic mechanics of how the brain functions you better believe I loaded up my lowest level aoe spell and tagged every single mob within that train. If they can be douche bags I can too Mobs are supposed to return to home once their tether range has been reached unless they have taken a significant amount of damage to prevent hoarding.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics