Game setup/install

Started 20 Apr 2019
by gotwqqd
in Support Center
I’m a bit confused....old

Do we start the Phoenix install with a regular daoc install?
Sat 20 Apr 2019 6:59 PM by Halma
https://playphoenix.online
'Start to play"

Step by step description.
Sat 20 Apr 2019 8:55 PM by gotwqqd
Besides step 1 I find the rest ambiguous and vague
Sat 20 Apr 2019 10:09 PM by Numatic
Download the live client for the link they provide. Run it and let it fully download and patch. Then download the daoc Phoenix file with the link provided. Extract that to the same folder your daoc is installed to. By default this is usually C:/Program files (x86)/Electronic Arts/Dark Age of Camelot

If you are unsure you can right click the Dark age of Camelot icon on your desktop and go to properties. It will tell you the location.

After you extract the files, run Phoenix.exe that was put into your daoc folder (you will need to open the folder and find it) and it will patch and then pop up with a log in prompt.
Sat 20 Apr 2019 10:20 PM by gotwqqd
Thank you
Much more concise
Sun 21 Apr 2019 2:49 PM by Tuff
Hi im new to Phoenix and wanna play here.
I downloaded the Daoc Client, patched it and put the phoenix launcher in the daoc install folder.

When i use the Phoenix.exe, the message appears: Choose the daoc game folder. What i did wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Greetings Tuff
Sun 21 Apr 2019 5:56 PM by Numatic
Tuff wrote:
Sun 21 Apr 2019 2:49 PM
Hi im new to Phoenix and wanna play here.
I downloaded the Daoc Client, patched it and put the phoenix launcher in the daoc install folder.

When i use the Phoenix.exe, the message appears: Choose the daoc game folder. What i did wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Greetings Tuff

You put it in the wrong folder. Check to make sure it's in the same folder as camelot.exe

Also make sure you extract all the files, not just one. Sometimes if you select "Extract" in the program it will only extract one file. Make sure you choose the "extract all" option (this depends if you use windows extractor, or a third party program like Winzip)
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics