Issues with Phoenix and WINE on OSX

Started 20 Apr 2019
by LilaButtons
in Support Center
I got the itch to play again tonight, figure out the workarounds that I'd done before and even managed to find the game and launch it to the Official servers - cool! Except, /who returned all of 107 people and it all just seemed dead, so I found Phoenix.

Issue - I'm launching through WINE on OSX and have no problem connecting and playing on the Official servers.
When I launch Phoenix.exe instead of Camelot.exe I get this:

Unhandled Exception:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'PhoenixPatcher, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'PhoenixPatcher, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'PhoenixPatcher, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'PhoenixPatcher, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

I did find this thread (https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1800&p=10185&hilit=unhandled+exception#p10185) but only learned that someone else had the problem, another user had no problem.

Thanks for any help/suggestions
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics