Of all guilds containing detected players Swoop had the highest ratio of radar users...clarification please

Started 19 Apr 2019
by vadox
in Support Center
@Staff, you are saying that you only banned Swoop because they have highest ratio and others were just slapped on the wrist?
can we have a list of 'others' that also use this and what punishment was administrated to them?

Did I miss anything in @Staff statement?
Fri 19 Apr 2019 7:24 PM by gruenesschaf
The others will be part of the normal, planned ban wave, which will be a perma for everyone using it. Swoop was just taken as an example at this time due to the advertisement / spamming of the one who made the tool used by them after we added detection for it.
Fri 19 Apr 2019 8:46 PM by Icykoz
Erm i didnt mean to be a busybody but my ex guildie from elitist jerx, onx /onnx, just joined swoop 2 days ago so Im not sure if this punishment affected him as he is cool guy and i run darkspire with him. I doubt he is aware that other members of that guild was using the external program. I wasnt aware at all when i pug them on 2 occasions just thinking that they are good players. No mention of anything fishy or any signs of cheating in discord too.

Ps: i do appreciate the free server,good content, strict against cheaters stand and events as well as efforts by devs on this game but i do think that this issue can be handled better like case to case basis. Especially if your time line of detection spans a week back and some newbie just joined them 2 days ago, then you could also assume that they joined thinking they are pro players which in fact, are radar users. Maybe you guys can make an exception for individual genuine appeal?
Fri 19 Apr 2019 8:57 PM by Jafeeio
Icykoz wrote:
Fri 19 Apr 2019 8:46 PM
Erm i didnt mean to be a busybody but my ex guildie from elitist jerx, onx /onnx, just joined swoop 2 days ago so Im not sure if this punishment affected him as he is cool guy and i run darkspire with him. I doubt he is aware that other members of that guild was using the external program. I wasnt aware at all when i pug them on 2 occasions just thinking that they are good players. No mention of anything fishy or any signs of cheating in discord too.

You can easily find out if someone is (even temporarily) banned, just look them up on the herald.

https://herald.playphoenix.online/c/onnx
not banned, but guildless
Fri 19 Apr 2019 9:01 PM by BTFD
If you knew a player was using radar why not ban the player? Doesnt make one bit of sense
Fri 19 Apr 2019 9:04 PM by Icykoz
Ahhh good to hear that then. Ty. Im confident the devs and gm will handle the matter in a fair manner. Just look at this game at its current state, its better than live.
Sat 20 Apr 2019 8:16 PM by btr66
Good to hear what ? they reduced my post explaining to why reseting people's RPs based on on assuptions isnt right and they ignored my right for freedom of speech by locking the forums and permanently banning me for stooding up to my opinions from discord etc. They're not doing a great job at all, they will hide and delete this message so the community doesnt see their "dark side" of totalitarism ruling mode pathetic

Look what i wrote about in my topic and what schaff replied - offtopic clearly and he just locked it away, then when i highlighted them in discord they banned me from discord and permabanned in game lmao
Sat 20 Apr 2019 8:33 PM by Raec
Indeed all those poor banned guys dindu nuffin
Sat 20 Apr 2019 11:21 PM by Uthred
btr66 wrote: they reduced my post explaining to why reseting people's RPs based on on assuptions isnt right and they ignored my right for freedom of speech by locking the forums and permanently banning me for stooding up to my opinions from discord etc. They're not doing a great job at all, they will hide and delete this message so the community doesnt see their "dark side" of totalitarism ruling mode pathetic

Look what i wrote about in my topic and what schaff replied - offtopic clearly and he just locked it away, then when i highlighted them in discord they banned me from discord and permabanned in game lmao

Before im going to lock this thread, just read this and you will understand why he got permabanned.

[attachment=0]btr66.JPG[/attachment]
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics