Please give my friend and me a second chance :(

Started 16 Apr 2019
by norlaxgg
in Support Center
Hey there

My Friend and I got banned on the second or first week on launch. First we recieved 3 day ban then after creating new accounts we got permabanned.
We got banned cuz of a third account acting ass buffbot. We are in the same Household btw.

Please could we get a second chance? We realy enjoy Daoc and we realy want to play on Phoenix cuz its just the best Daoc server.
We are realy realy sorry for what we did and we will never neeever do it again...

I hope u can give us a second chance.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:40 PM by Amp_Phetamine
Looks like you already blew your "second" chance and are asking for a third chance
Tue 16 Apr 2019 4:53 PM by norlaxgg
i guess u are right...
Atleast i didnt hack like speedhacking or some kind of that shieeet

Still what i did was wrong,my friend and I are very sorry and if we could get another chance to play Daoc again we would neever do it again <3
Tue 16 Apr 2019 5:26 PM by Roto23
I've never heard of a third chance. Only second chances exist. Sorry man.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 5:30 PM by norlaxgg
U guys are not realy helpfull. Well thats the internet folks
Tue 16 Apr 2019 5:38 PM by norlaxgg
I know it would be our third chance cuz after the 3 day ban we created new accounts to play instead of waiting 3 days.
But i heard something about Probation and ye we learned from our mistakes
We just want to play Daoc
Wed 17 Apr 2019 1:05 AM by Anaethema
norlaxgg wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 5:30 PM
U guys are not realy helpfull.

You cheated, got caught and banned.
You tried to circumvent the ban, got caught again and were perma banned.

I don't feel sorry for you in the slightest. You have only YOURSELF to blame for your situation.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 8:37 AM by Ashok
As outlined in rule 12.4, a permanently banned player may get another chance after a while, depending on the actual reason you have been banned for.

Please contact me via Discord (you both separately), give me the account name in question and I will see if rule 12.4 applies and talk you through it, in case it does.

/closed
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics