Arrow Penetrate Bladeturn

Started 16 Apr 2019
by Scargalh
in Support Center
Hello,

Have a Ranger 50, 45 Bow and all of my arrow was all time stopped by Bladeturn (not the pulse Bladeturn)
I'm on my spiritmaster 49, my Bladeturn was penetrated by arrow, new update? Bug?
It's not penetrate arrow 1 50% damage less and penetrate arrow 2 25% damage less on pulse Bladeturn only? and all arrow are stopped on self Bladeturn?

I taked a screenshot, thank you for your answer.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 9:48 AM by stinsfire
Longshot

Why are 90% of all Archers unaware that longshot and Volley penetrate and remove Self-BT. Do you not inform yourself about your class?
Tue 16 Apr 2019 10:35 AM by waffel
/thread
Tue 16 Apr 2019 11:43 AM by Scargalh
stinsfire wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 9:48 AM
Longshot

Why are 90% of all Archers unaware that longshot and Volley penetrate and remove Self-BT. Do you not inform yourself about your class?

Now they know, CQFD
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:45 PM by Dominus
don't forget that volley is also BROKEN atm and archers are exploiting it. The ability should allow an archer to launch a volley of arrows at a ground target. Once that ground target is set however, the archer can select a MOVING player and shoot them (as they are running) with volley RANGED shots, a very long distance from the ground target.

Devs need to look into this.. saw a ranger way above Svasud (Neverdobbee) exploiting this, killing players at the front door of the keep.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:52 PM by Sepplord
Dominus wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:45 PM
don't forget that volley is also BROKEN atm and archers are exploiting it. The ability should allow an archer to launch a volley of arrows at a ground target. Once that ground target is set however, the archer can select a MOVING player and shoot them (as they are running) with volley RANGED shots, a very long distance from the ground target.

Devs need to look into this.. saw a ranger way above Svasud (Neverdobbee) exploiting this, killing players at the front door of the keep.

if that is for real it would be incredibly broken ^^
not only because of the range, mostly because of the speed that the arrows are fired (1s each)

it could be a trap to make archers waste respeccs though
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:07 PM by Dominus
It's very real and being abused presently.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:38 PM by PingGuy
stinsfire wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 9:48 AM
Longshot

I've read pretty much all the archer threads around here since release. I've never seen that mentioned even once. On the flipside, I've seen "arrows don't penetrate self-casted bladeturn" posted constantly. Maybe it's just assumed that people know this, but since these were discussions about these issues, I think that would have come up.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 11:52 PM by woody
i don't recall seeing that mentioned either, but easy enough to miss it with so many threads/posts.

but if it does penetrate self-casted BT, it would really help to update that on the charplanner.

Longshot
A bow shot with no damage bonus that can be fired up to 150% of normal maximum bow range.

Target: Self
Reuse: 5 minutes
Casting Time: Instant

Volley
Ground-targetted archery attack that fires successive arrows at a various targets in a given area. To use this ability, choose a ground target. This target must be at least 66% of your bow's normal max range away from you. Use the button. Once you are ready to fire, you can fire up to 5 arrows by hitting your bow button in succession.

Target: Self
Reuse: 15 seconds
Casting Time: Instant
Thu 18 Apr 2019 9:37 AM by stridberg
Isn't Critical Shot the BT penetrating thing? That's how I remember it from a decade ago.
It can only be used on targets not in combat, does ludicrous damage, and penetrates BT.
Fri 19 Apr 2019 8:21 PM by stinsfire
stridberg wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 9:37 AM
Isn't Critical Shot the BT penetrating thing? That's how I remember it from a decade ago.
It can only be used on targets not in combat, does ludicrous damage, and penetrates BT.

You are thinking of new archery. Phoenix uses Old Archery and critshot doesn't penetrate bladeturn here. Only way to penetrate self-bt always in old archery is longshot or volley with a cooldown of 5 minutes.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics