Autohotkey

Started 16 Apr 2019
by bigne88
in Support Center
Good morning staff

First I'd like to thank you for your great work, than I'd like to ask you, before breaking rules and getting banned, if a third party program like Auto Hot Key is considered cheating; I would like to use AHK program to bind mousewheel up and down to 2 keyboard buttons to swap weapon and instrument with bard, or maybe for twisting: mousewheel up for speed, mousewheel down for endurance.

What about double spell binding? Something like binding to one button Mezz and demezz, so that, when I targhet a friendly it will cast demezz and when I targhet an enemy it will cast mezz. I know that multiple actions is forbidden and bannable, I just would like to have mezz and demezz on same button, nothing stupid one button weapon swap, positional style, non positional, swap again macro.

P.S. I read on rules that multiple spell on one button is allowed. With in-game macro it is possible to create a macro with the mezz-demezz ability binded? How it works?
What about weapon swap and spells? Lets say with bard I press the blade side snare and will equip weapon slot right before it, than i press endurance song and it will swap back to the instrument slot.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:41 AM by Halma
Use this as reference:
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?p=53704#p53704

Both of your examples are fine. Even multiple actions are not forbidden, as long as you don't have to put delays in it. So pressing one button to cast i.e. all chants on a skald at once is fine because they don't need a delay in between (described in the link above)
Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:44 AM by bigne88
All right man, thank you for your fast answer!

So, weapon slot swap+cast spell using a third party program or an in game macro (witch I dont know of) is possible? (I don't even know if it possible of doing this without adding a delay on it, aka the game would register weapon swap and spell cast in the same exact tick, so the spell would not go; maybe it works anyway with double hitting the macro?)

Still not clear if I can use a third party program to bind the mousewheel
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics