Zoning Issue (Hib)

Started 18 Mar 2019
by dearen75
in Support Center
It happens often that when I teleport from anywhere to high popolated zones (mainly TNN & DL) my client freeze in loading page with 100% percentage. The only way to proceed is to press ESC key and go back to char selection and retry. Maybe I have to try 3/4 times before I can succesfully login. Sometimes when I press ESC the client give me an error and I have to restart from Login. There’s something I can do with my client/PC to solve it? I have asked in Advice but it seems happens only to me.
Thank you
Fri 22 Mar 2019 10:16 AM by dearen75
Any advice?
Sun 31 Mar 2019 9:32 PM by rodzilla
This happens to me also, zoning into camelot
Wed 17 Apr 2019 7:43 AM by Chickenstew
I recently(2 months) started encountering the same issue. I have tried adding the game to the exceptions, reinstalling DAoC, using default ui, as well as fresh install of windows 10 and drivers up to date. It seems to be still operating "normally" as it does not come up as Not Responding in the task manager nor do you get the Not Responding prompt clicking. However hitting ESC while stuck at this 100% load screen will close the game similar to if you go link dead or other various errors when you first launch the game.

system specs:
i9-9900k @ 5GHz
32 GB ram 3200mhz
RTX 2080
500 GB NVME SSD (DAoC installation)

Was running this same setup prior to the issues as stated it only started about 2 months ago.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics