api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll problem

Started 16 Feb 2019
by Sotor
in Support Center
Hi,

since last updater patch/update the connect.exe has troubles finding the "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll".

Its on my computer and in the right folder afaik.
I did rewrite it in the folder after downloading it manually.
After starting the launcher.exe and entering the password, the phoenixconnect.exe crashes with a system error.
How can i fix this problem and is this a known problem?
Discord chat couldnt help me.
Would appreciate some help , because id like to play some Daoc.

Greetings Sotor
Sat 16 Feb 2019 8:04 PM by gruenesschaf
You need a recent version of VCRedist, it's bundled for windows but not for wine
Sat 16 Feb 2019 8:37 PM by Ordoch
I downloaded and installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 from visualstudio.microsoft.com/downloads Looks like the most recent version. Installed fine but I still have the same error. Did not have this issue before the 11 or so files patched earlier today.
Sun 17 Feb 2019 12:38 AM by bliss003
I'm curious Ordoch, what platform as you running on? Have notice similar problems occurred at the exact same time from folks running XP.
Sun 17 Feb 2019 1:36 AM by dakotaconrad
I am getting this same error. Can we please get some help with this? I've been playing since launch and now I cannot
Tue 19 Feb 2019 9:09 AM by Mungokidogo
have had this issues for days now how come i cant find anything on this problem??? is anyone gonna help or...
Tue 19 Feb 2019 1:23 PM by Krakkon
I had the same problem with win7 operting system. I solved it downloading a windows update.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics