PM messages will not send?

Started 16 Feb 2019
by Fribrand
in Support Center
I have tried a couple pm messages to see if email verification has been fixed but they just sit in my outbox.
They do not transition to the sent message box like previously.
Any idea why that is happening?
Can someone on staff pm me and answer those questions?

The messages were:

Hello,

I have seen a few posts where gruenesschaf mentions that Yahoo users should now be able to get verification emails...
Is that true?

Also, My login screen does not include the option to have verification email sent.
Where can I find that?

Thx
Sat 16 Feb 2019 4:22 PM by Fribrand
OK... the 2nd message finally sent after over 20 min in outbox...
Literally just after I posted this.

The 1st one created (45 min ago) still has not sent but that is redundant now.
Sat 16 Feb 2019 9:24 PM by Anaethema
I don't have intimate knowledge of these forums, but based upon my own observations I think the PMs you send sit in the outbox until either 1) the other person logs into the forum and yours is delivered to their inbox -or- B) reads the message.
Mon 14 Oct 2019 4:58 PM by Bigginsports
I am currently 3 days into trying to get my verification email. I am on the same computer I have been using for months. I have had to verify my account thru email several times and have not had this take so long to receive the email. Not sure if this is an issue, but my question is do I need to do anything different to get the email, is this a recent issue, or should I go into Phoenix and change/update all my info to force an email?

If anyone can help Id appreciate it!!
Mon 14 Oct 2019 5:48 PM by romulus
Bigginsports wrote:
Mon 14 Oct 2019 4:58 PM
I am currently 3 days into trying to get my verification email. I am on the same computer I have been using for months. I have had to verify my account thru email several times and have not had this take so long to receive the email. Not sure if this is an issue, but my question is do I need to do anything different to get the email, is this a recent issue, or should I go into Phoenix and change/update all my info to force an email?

If anyone can help Id appreciate it!!
Hi!
If you are having issues getting your email validated, you should check out the following forum post from the solution thread:
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5468#p35655
Follow the instructions there carefully.
Good Luck!
Thu 17 Oct 2019 12:35 AM by Bigginsports
That did it, Thanks!

I added no-reply to my contacts, then tried logging in again. It took this time. And yes, I do use Outlook for my email and that post was very specific.

Thanks again!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics