Says to verify access from email but no email recieved

Started 14 Feb 2019
by schlubwig
in Support Center
im trying to log into my account and below it it says to verify my access through my email but ive received no emails or spam mail about this. Any help?
Thu 14 Feb 2019 7:39 PM by Kanterbro
same problem here :-/
Thu 14 Feb 2019 7:41 PM by Ashok
Hey,

some mail providers are blocking mails from our mailserver currently - like Yahoo.
We're in touch with those providers but do not expect a solution today.

We can change the mail of your account to a different one.
Please send us a PM with the following information:

- account name
- name of a character on the account
- current mail address
- new mail address

Do NOT post the information in this thread!

Cheers,
Ashok
Thu 14 Feb 2019 7:49 PM by Kanterbro
This morning, i've been connected from my computer at work, and reveive mail instantly.
But now, at home, with my personal computer, i don't receive this F*****g email
need help, i want to play !!!!
Thu 14 Feb 2019 8:13 PM by Docteurmaboul
Hello,

Same problem but on the same computer at home.

problem to log this morning at home but received immediatly mail and could log in.

But this evening, always at home with the same computer , same problem and not mail received .... so can't log and waiting...
Thu 14 Feb 2019 8:17 PM by kyrv
Just fyi looks like it is blocking AOL(Netscape) as well. Ugh. ;p
Thu 14 Feb 2019 8:31 PM by chorendaoc
i guess Sky mail are one of the email suppliers blocking because same as most i had to verify this morning, but this evening i cant verify as no email received
Thu 14 Feb 2019 8:58 PM by kyrv
Gmail worked - thank you!

I did have a question/concern, is there going to be an IP check, even if it's from the same computer? I travel and use wifi, my IP changes almost daily, but I'm always on the same computer, this isn't going to ask for verification every time is it?
Thu 14 Feb 2019 9:02 PM by Conaddor
Same here have no email to verify

Got one last night when I logged on and have been trying to find the old one no luck
Thu 14 Feb 2019 9:47 PM by Jeninii
Im getting the same thing. No email in the inbox or spam folder. How can I get another email sent to me. This is so frustrating.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 9:50 PM by Ashok
Guys, please read the announcements - or even the answers in existing threads.

As mentioned before some mail providers are blocking mails from our mailserver currently - like Yahoo or free.fr.

We can change the mail of your account to a different one.
Please send us a PM with the following information:

- account name
- name of two or more characters on the account
- current mail address
- new mail address

Do NOT post the information in this thread!

Cheers,
Ashok
Thu 14 Feb 2019 10:43 PM by kennings
What is the best address to PM yall about changing email/fix problem?
Thu 14 Feb 2019 10:46 PM by kennings
btw this is pretty retarded...
Thu 14 Feb 2019 11:00 PM by Varkataz
i requested a resend verification email as well i just got a message saying "your account is already active" will that still send me the relink? i'm using yahoo as well i'll PM to change my email address? thanks
Thu 14 Feb 2019 11:33 PM by kyrv
I just logged in about an hour after logging out, same physical location, same computer, and had to use verification again. Same computer. Same location. I know this is new, please please resolve this. I love this server but this is more than a minor annoyance.

I usually DC a few times a night, that's fine, but if you are making people get DC'd and then verify again, this is really sticking it to them.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 11:42 PM by mnocito
I'm having the same issue. I just get an error message on the Pheonix Login Pop Up " Please check your email address to verify access"
Fri 15 Feb 2019 12:31 AM by CK01
Msg;d Devs on forums and In discord. No response for over an hour. Are there other options?

Update 7:51pm Benfalk is on disco right now helping peeps out
Fri 15 Feb 2019 12:34 AM by Wellzy
When I try to resend verification email it says "account already activated"

but when I try log in, it says "check email for verification".

never received and email, and wont let me resend on.

PLEASE DISABLE THIS UNTIL THE BUGS ARE FIXED.
Fri 15 Feb 2019 1:09 AM by cromp420
Please fix my email issue........ can't log in nor find my FIRST email sent to me when I created this account for pheonix release.....
Fri 15 Feb 2019 1:24 AM by cromp420
PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT, I WORK FULL-TIME.......................... JUST WANT TO PLAY, IV'e Verified my email twice before with this same bug and now it won't work
Fri 15 Feb 2019 1:35 AM by Guud
Same. Using gmail, no email. This is incredibly frustrating.
Fri 15 Feb 2019 1:54 AM by cromp420
Thank you for the fix, Be sure to check for a bran new verification Email sent to your emails instead of searching for the old one like we usually do when this issue comes up, which fixes. I hope they have a fix soon for the yahoo and certain email services because most people will not even come to forums to mention they're having problems. A ton of people will just be frustrated and quit and never come back. There needs to be a fix that will not involve so much to be done on the clients end because people won't do it and the one that do are that smaller part of these communities, we don;t want to lose all the casual players from the server...........
Fri 15 Feb 2019 2:18 AM by Nifebane
I came to the forum. Went through the process of creating a new e-mail just so i could have them change my e-mail address on the account. It's now been an hour and they haven't change my e-mail. Forcing me to change things when the problem is theirs is ridiculous. Fix my account or I will be one of the many that are probably leaving because of a simple issue you are failing to fix.
Fri 15 Feb 2019 2:28 AM by gruenesschaf
Yahoo should now be accepting our emails again, gmail should likely also get better delivery results (although for the majority of people it was already doing fine but for some it went to spam and for a couple it was dropped entirely).
Fri 15 Feb 2019 2:29 AM by rav
Was also sent to my spam folder in Gmail, good find!
Fri 15 Feb 2019 3:22 AM by Vidrinath
I received the email. But it is only 4kb and the body of the email is blank. It was not in my spam folder, it came directly to my email address. There is no text or any indication of what to do.
Fri 15 Feb 2019 4:43 PM by sirzeke
As for me, I haven't got any email from Phoenix in my yahoo mail as of yet (02/15/2019).
Sat 16 Feb 2019 10:34 AM by Helgard
tried the resend activation mail ......

""The email/username information submitted could not be found.""

really ?
Sat 16 Feb 2019 10:38 AM by Sotor
Hi all.
I cant login and or verify. Was forced to verify my email adress more than once last 3 days. With non static ip adresses this verifying / checking is just bad guys...

Greets Sotor

p.s. i use gmail.com and didnt get any email today.
Sat 16 Feb 2019 10:41 AM by pflasterkasten
Same here - have to verify my email/ip every day..thats annoying!
Sat 16 Feb 2019 11:08 AM by Mac
pflasterkasten wrote:
Sat 16 Feb 2019 10:41 AM

You wont have to verify your email every day.
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=34282#p34282
Sat 16 Feb 2019 1:37 PM by Sotor
Got a verification link finally now, but now that i clicked the link for "validation" it wont let me login either and wants me to validate again...and again no new validation link..

Email provider is gmail/google.com ...

plz undo safety check settings for me on my own "risk" , i dont need the extra ensurance for my account being used on a different computer...

I mean : No ( ! ) validation checks for me please. Its save enough for me !

Greetings Sotor
Sat 16 Feb 2019 9:13 PM by kyrv
Mac wrote:
Sat 16 Feb 2019 11:08 AM
pflasterkasten wrote:
Sat 16 Feb 2019 10:41 AM

You wont have to verify your email every day.
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=34282#p34282

That would be wonderful. I really appreciate the server and the community. So many qol changes are like...wow now that you mention it, this is so obvious why didn't DAoC do that already? ;o
Fri 4 Sep 2020 3:31 PM by marine1
no email here either please fix!
Fri 4 Sep 2020 7:28 PM by Uthred
Please contact Cooky via Discord.
Fri 4 Sep 2020 7:30 PM by Roto23
marine1 wrote:
Fri 4 Sep 2020 3:31 PM
no email here either please fix!

Did you check your junk? Gigidity!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics