Mouse issue.

Started 9 Feb 2019
by Mousline
in Support Center
Hello,

I'm not 100% sure how to explain what my mouse problem is but basically when i'm either panning or moving my camera sometimes my mouse will just randomly stop in place for like 1-2 sec and it's hindering my gameplay GREATLY. I'm not sure how to fix this or even properly explain it but if anyone has or had this problem and knows how to fix it i'd be very grateful.

Thank you
Sun 10 Feb 2019 12:32 PM by Frigzy
Do you have a good mousemat? Some surfaces will cause your optical mouse to warp/freeze.
Sun 10 Feb 2019 6:29 PM by Mousline
Frigzy wrote:
Sun 10 Feb 2019 12:32 PM
Do you have a good mousemat? Some surfaces will cause your optical mouse to warp/freeze.

Yes. It has to do with DAoC 100% It's not my mousepad or mouse or anything like that.
Sun 10 Feb 2019 11:21 PM by Numatic
Mousline wrote:
Sat 9 Feb 2019 12:18 AM
Hello,

I'm not 100% sure how to explain what my mouse problem is but basically when i'm either panning or moving my camera sometimes my mouse will just randomly stop in place for like 1-2 sec and it's hindering my gameplay GREATLY. I'm not sure how to fix this or even properly explain it but if anyone has or had this problem and knows how to fix it i'd be very grateful.

Thank you

If you are running and you move your mouse, is it just the mouse that stops or does your screen stop/stutter? If it's the latter, your dpi settings are turned up too high (typical with new games as it gives you faster response time but older games like daoc cant handle it). If it's the former, not sure. You can still check your dpi settings and see if it works, if not that's all I got to help. Sorry.
Tue 12 Feb 2019 2:35 AM by Mousline
Numatic wrote:
Sun 10 Feb 2019 11:21 PM
Mousline wrote:
Sat 9 Feb 2019 12:18 AM
Hello,

Thank you

If you are running and you move your mouse, is it just the mouse that stops or does your screen stop/stutter? If it's the latter, your dpi settings are turned up too high (typical with new games as it gives you faster response time but older games like daoc cant handle it). If it's the former, not sure. You can still check your dpi settings and see if it works, if not that's all I got to help. Sorry.

Hey,

It's just the mouse not my screen and my DPI is set to 800 BUT I recently upped my mouse sens in-game because I felt like it was too slow? to either 3 or 4. (not sure if this issue was happening before I upped the sens though to be honest). I used to play DAoC at 1800 DPI but I switched to 800 a few months ago because I was playing a lot of shooters and never had this issue in any other live/freeshards b4.
Sat 16 Feb 2019 11:06 AM by Kraltos
Im having the same issue, had it on live servers aswell.
Kinda strange but a working fix is to activate mouse pointer trails.

Worked for me, strange thing is that i have to reactivate this setting everytime after loggin in, it magically turns off every time loading the game.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics