logging in from work

Started 29 Mar 2020
by Mythmakr
in Support Center
To prevent being flagged for account sharing, I was curious how logging in from my work IP would affect my account status. I wanted to get more information before I log in.

Do I need permission? How does this work?

Thank you for any help
Sun 29 Mar 2020 9:06 PM by Vkejai
Get permission from your boss first lol
Thu 2 Apr 2020 11:48 AM by Beckett
Mythmakr wrote:
Sun 29 Mar 2020 2:10 PM
To prevent being flagged for account sharing, I was curious how logging in from my work IP would affect my account status. I wanted to get more information before I log in.

Do I need permission? How does this work?

Thank you for any help

As long as the computer you are using at work has never been used to play another account, and is only used for the account you use at home then you should be fine.
Fri 3 Apr 2020 9:19 PM by joshisanonymous
Beckett wrote:
Thu 2 Apr 2020 11:48 AM
As long as the computer you are using at work has never been used to play another account, and is only used for the account you use at home then you should be fine.

I have a similar question. I have two computers at home, a laptop and a desktop, and I might want to play on one or the other at different times. Also, a second account was created about a year ago on one of them but was only played for one day. Would I get flagged for account sharing if I used one computer one day and another computer the next with just one account?
Tue 14 Apr 2020 9:05 AM by Sepplord
joshisanonymous wrote:
Fri 3 Apr 2020 9:19 PM
Beckett wrote:
Thu 2 Apr 2020 11:48 AM

I have a similar question. I have two computers at home, a laptop and a desktop, and I might want to play on one or the other at different times. Also, a second account was created about a year ago on one of them but was only played for one day. Would I get flagged for account sharing if I used one computer one day and another computer the next with just one account?

Shouldn't be an issue as long ass the other account has not been logged on any of those computers since they changed the accountsharing rules.
Logging one account from PC today, and from Laptop tomorrow is not an issue at all
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics