screenshots cut and paste to PMs on forum

Started 24 Mar 2020
by Aidereh
in Support Center
Hello everyone I have a problem,

Today while finishing a Sidi raid, the raid leader Solicfear decided to give my rolled for item to another person... Mydingaling. Now really i wouldn't have a problem except, raid rules were stated pre-raid. Mydingaling who is i'm suspecting a friend of Solicfear, did not even roll for items. So imagine my surprise, when I dont get my item(which I rolled for as per raid rules). So i make an Appeal, because I have screenshots of the roll, naturally I am sticking to Solicfear to make sure my roll is recorded. I messaged Solicfear after about this which was not responded to. So, now i have talked to a GM. I tried to PM them the screenshots only to find...you cannot cut and paste from PC to Forum PM. I am trying to resolve this as quickly as possible, because I am disabled with brain damage that affect long term memory making. So in order to have the facts here, these are the facts. I have asked several time in-game how to cut and paste from PC to Forum, but was either ridiculed or insulted. If you want to discriminate against a disabled person, so be it. But, I am an honest person and will not let this rest. In fact I cannot, due to certain neurological abnormalities. Either, someone fixes this, or there will be problems.

A
Tue 24 Mar 2020 6:58 AM by Conaddor
Have you tried to put this into a .jpg format or other picture for mat? if you recorded it there should be a .txt file for this roles ect. Did you start your recording of the chat log? If you didn't start recording the chat log you could have copied this into a text file. Its been a while since I have done this but I think this is possible. You took a screen shot? That will need to be converted into a format that can be attached to what you are saying. That means convert your screen shot into the above I mentioned and you then should be able to attach it into the form posting. I to have had a head injury. Just my understanding of how it would be able to work.
Wed 25 Mar 2020 12:25 AM by Aidereh
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, it doesn't help me as the phoenix staff refuses to message me back. i guess the rules only get enforced when its not a friend breaking them, guess i will never know.

Thank you for trying at least,
A
Wed 25 Mar 2020 9:42 AM by ZioRed
The in-game screenshots are always in jpeg format so perfectly readable by every operating system/browser, they should be stored in the folder Documents\Electronic Arts\Dark Age of Camelot of your Windows account.

For forum posts there's a section "Attachments" at bottom when you write a post (after the buttons "Submit" etc, on the right of "Options". While for private messages the attachments are not enabled.

But for both posts and PMs there's the option to "Insert image" in the format toolbar (second-last icon, right before the button to insert an URL link) that allows you to enter the URL address of an image, you can use an online image storage and insert the URL there (for example https://imgur.com/ here after uploading you have also "Get share links" where you'll find also the BBCode that you can copy&paste directly in a forum post).

Anyway about your unfortunate event of missing a drop after roll I doubt that the GMs is going to take any action because it concerns more a fair play between players and you should really deal with it or just don't join the raid BG if you think to be penalized/ignored during rolls, if the drops are so important to you in an epic dungeon raid (it happened one time to me as well, but you know what.. the drops are usually not that very important in epic dungeons since you usually go there to farm lot of feathers anyway).
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics