Logging in from two different computers

Started 20 Mar 2020
by Herwig
in Support Center
Hi,
I work nights (at a hotel) and due to the current situation, I have plenty of time on my hands. Therefore I would like to bring my laptop and play a bit of DAOC Phoenix there. At home I use my PC (not the laptop). I know about the whole account sharing issue and definately do not want to risk a ban etc. So, is there a way that I can do this without running afoul with any rules? I gladly would do an email verification or anything else that is needed, and of course, i am not sharing the account, it would both be me. Thank you for any help and clarity you could provide.

Best regards,

Herwig
Fri 20 Mar 2020 8:12 AM by Cooky
You can play your own account from multiple devices (as: home PC, work laptop etc.)
These devices can NOT be used for other accounts.
Sat 21 Mar 2020 12:12 PM by MeatBicycle
In addition to the question from Herwig: I just bought a laptop for daoc at my friends place. She is also playing Daoc on phoenix with her own laptop. So she has an own account and her own laptop, while i have a pc at my home and a laptop switching between my home and her place (and of course my own daoc account). Of course we are logging into the same realm to avoid crossrealming. Do we have to take something into consideration when we start playing with 2 accounts from her place on 2 different laptops to avoid a ban? As far as i know we should logout when we have to go afk for more than 10min to avoid a ban in case of a gm writes a message and doesn`t get an quick reply.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics