3 People in the same Household

Started 3 Feb 2020
by EddytheHell
in Support Center
Hi,
I want to ask what to do if we get a new Member in the Household.
Account is created but if he would to join the Game he get the "Your account does not have access to this game" Error.
What do we need to do to Add our Son to the "Whitelist" ?

Thanks for your Help and sry for my Bad English.
Mon 3 Feb 2020 4:44 PM by romulus
Hi Eddy, and congratulations on your growing DAoC family clan!

First, read the official rules for gamers in the same household in the game rules:

Phoenix server rules: https://playphoenix.online/rules

Specifically, these two rules under account policy:
There may only be one account per person and each person must have their own computer[/b], if you have fewer computer than people you can share the account(s), we have 100 character slots per realm per account. Measures are incorporated to detect multiple user accounts. This includes creating an additional Phoenix account when banned or suspended.

1st offense: Warning and all but 1 account will be deleted. The remaining account will receive a 3-day ban.
2nd offense: Permaban of Player

A perma-banned player is NOT allowed to create a new account! Do NOT lend your account to a permabanned friend.

If you play from the same household (example: husband and wife, father and son etc.) you must play the same realm. If you try to play different realms, it will be considered cross-realming.[/i]
[/quote]

You will need to make sure that each of you has your own computer and that you use a different computer to create each account. It sounds like you might have used the same computer that you already used to create your new account, in which case the staff identified it as duplicate account and banned it. You should send a DM to a GM on discord to help get this clarified.

Phoenix Discord: https://discord.gg/4AWAhUs

Good luck and I hope you get everything sorted out!
:hugs:
Mon 3 Feb 2020 5:23 PM by EddytheHell
Hi and thanks,

Each one of us has his own PC and the Account from my Son was created on his own PC.
There was no other account created before on this PC.
Mon 3 Feb 2020 5:37 PM by romulus
Hi again!
The 'No access to the game' message has been experienced by other people who were not banned, too.
You will want to make sure you have properly downgraded your son's client to 1.25d using the phoenixfixer tool in your install directory and then try to log in again. Make sure you are running the game as administrator, and that you have the proper exclusions for DAoC set in your anti-malware settings. You can check out the Solutions Thread for more infos on how to do that if needed.
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5468

Some people have said that re-installing the game fresh has helped as well. If you have the time to do a quick re-install, you might want to try that too.

If all that fails, you will need to send a private message to Ashok or one of the other GM on discord or here on the forums and ask for some help.
:hugs:
Mon 3 Feb 2020 5:51 PM by EddytheHell
Hi and thanks again,

Problem is allrdy solved. I think i missed the Downgrading.

Thanks for your help and have a nice Day.
Tue 4 Feb 2020 12:50 PM by kwi0001
I have the same Problem. My account has been made unloggable. We have 2 PC in our household, but only one capable for playing.
Our Laptop is also not playable Games, and an additional PC seems to be scfi atm,. but now i understand the problem with our logging(we are not to log in same time, as we care of use of pc), Sometines we look each other playing, which may be fun also

On Genesis we have to do some exercises to check we are different persons, which were very special, as one pc has Office requirements more then gaming. I tried to contact a gm but got no answer yet, so i think, there are tired about answering the question for account resetting.

But when banned, it would be fair to mention it in the Ban section to make sure what had happend
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics