Came back to banned account.

Started 6 Nov 2019
by albschlubwig
in Support Center
Hello, me and my girlfriend use the same computer and had one account schlubwig and her account albschlubwig. We both use the same computer. That being said I received a ban to those accounts a long time ago. During that time I spoke with i believed to be a GM Saibaba and I even asked him to delete the account schlubwig because i didnt want to have any other issues. I then later maybe a month or so ago tried to log in after not playing a while and got that i couldnt log in because im guessing i was banned again for the same reason. Anyway if anyone has an answer that would be great. I havent logged on either of them in forever and during my conversation with saibaba i asked him to delete the schlubwig account so im not in any conflict with any rules. Thanks. I have the whole conversation with saibaba if it will help clear anything up from discord. Anyways was looking forward to playing the server again and could not log in so any help would be nice. Also if i make a new account wouldnt that also put me in violation? Just trying to clear this up.
Thu 7 Nov 2019 1:10 AM by romulus
Hi!
Follow the instructions in this support post to get your account situation sorted.
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5468#p82411

Good luck!
Thu 7 Nov 2019 7:45 AM by Sepplord
albschlubwig wrote:
Wed 6 Nov 2019 10:32 PM
Also if i make a new account wouldnt that also put me in violation?

Yes it would, and in this case it would even be counted as ban-evasion (since main account is banned)
Fri 8 Nov 2019 1:49 PM by albschlubwig
So no one is ever on the phoenix discord for me to send a message to and also sent a message to the person who wrote that post you outlined. Still no response.
Fri 8 Nov 2019 2:01 PM by Sepplord
It's been one day...these are private people managing everything regarding the server, the players and everything around that with their personnel time and ressources

i get that being unable to play sucks, but saying "noone is ever" and "still no response" after a single day is a bit entitled
Sun 10 Nov 2019 8:05 AM by Sherany
I dont know whom you send a message in Discord, but atm is the time for a lot of private stuff on our hands, so we might not get to you like usual. But to answer your question already: You had multiple offenses which is why your accs both got perma banned. As that is already 3 month ago you can ask for probation. If you read the rules finally you know how to do that.
If you have any further questions, contact a GM on Discord.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics