Camera problem: /groundset + mouse pan

Started 31 Oct 2019
by bigne88
in Support Center
Greetings fella!

I was afk for a couple of months and to get back in shape with spells range I'm using /groundset 1500 and 2300 macroes during fights.
Unfortunately if im panning camera keeping down left mouse button, when I press the macro, the camera istantly goes up to the sky.
Any advice how to solve?

Tldr: how to fix the camera skyrocketing to the sky when I'm pressing left mouseclick (camera pan) together with groundset macro?
Thu 31 Oct 2019 6:08 PM by vxr
Ahh.. that's what was happening to me a long time ago. I didn't realize it had anything to do with the mouse pan.

Long time ago, I speced negative maelstrom (NE) to try it out. I set a macro key to drop a ground-set in front of me followed by NE. Lots of times when I would use that macro my camera would go crazy. I didn't make a connection to the mouse pan, but it's very likely that when that happened I did have the mouse pan button pushed.
Thu 31 Oct 2019 6:52 PM by bigne88
vxr wrote:
Thu 31 Oct 2019 6:08 PM
Ahh.. that's what was happening to me a long time ago. I didn't realize it had anything to do with the mouse pan.

Long time ago, I speced negative maelstrom (NE) to try it out. I set a macro key to drop a ground-set in front of me followed by NE. Lots of times when I would use that macro my camera would go crazy. I didn't make a connection to the mouse pan, but it's very likely that when that happened I did have the mouse pan button pushed.

I manually binded into the /keyboard the pan camera option with left click, even if it should be default option. Ill try to unbind it and see what happens
Fri 1 Nov 2019 7:32 PM by Cadebrennus
Good luck. Try out different things (such as keybinds as mentioned above) and see what happens. I have a weird issue with DAOC (and only DAOC) where if I push the ASUS function button in combination with the volume up/down (or screen brightness up/down) it is interpreted as /stick by the game.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics