Character is gone

Started 22 Sep 2019
by bigranch
in Support Center
I logged in today after playing up till lvl 8 on an enchanter yesterday and my character is gone. What came up was the realm select screen. I did logout yesterday a few times and when I'd come back my character was there, but this morning nothing. Also, on the login screen, I am picking region: US2-SF and Character Page: 0, I can't find any information on what these do but I'm assuming I'm picking the server closest to me and character page must be some sort of shortcut to a saved character. Thank you for any help clearing this up!
Sun 22 Sep 2019 5:21 PM by romulus
Hi!
Your character shouldn't be gone. You just have to pick the same realm (hib) that you picked yesterday. You are seeing the realm pick screen because your realm switch timer is expired. Here is a link to FAQ for the timer.
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=11077

In order to find your character, you have to select the same page that you created it on yesterday. The pages are numbered 0-9 on the launcher, as we can have 100 characters per realm (10 chars x 10 pages). The region is just selecting the proxy server, pick the closest one to you, but you are still logging into the one and only phoenix server whichever one you pick.

Good Luck and Welcome to Phoenix!
Sun 22 Sep 2019 5:24 PM by bigranch
Did everything you said and sure enough, he's back! Thank you very much for quick reply!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics