Shadowblade Specs?

Started 27 Jun 2019
by JUSTNSANE
in Midgard
Ideal shadowblade specs for lower realm ranks?

ideal shadowblade specs for higher realm ranks?
Thu 27 Jun 2019 8:08 AM by Moumoule
rr3:

44 Critical Strike
37 Stealth
39 Sword
37 Envenom
17 LA

rr5:

44 Critical Strike
35 Stealth
39 Sword
35 Envenom
24 LA

rr6 (same as rr5, just lower Stealth/Envenom to up LA) or:

34 Critical Strike
34 Stealth
35 Sword
31 Envenom
44 LA

rr8 (same as rr6 with more points in LA or go for 50 LA and low CS)

rr10:

34 Critical Strike
30 Stealth
32 Sword
30 Envenom
50 LA

At lower rank/mid rank, some people doesn't use/need the lvl 39 sword stun (the critical strike evade combo does more damage). If so, you can lower sword (51/52 comp) and put these points into LA.

Some people also go for 50 LA very early and just use BS2/PA to pierce the BT.

Make your choice.
Thu 27 Jun 2019 5:00 PM by Mavella
I think 44CS is the sweet spot and pump LA as you RR up.

Overall CS styles are >>>> LA styles outside of FG stun and Rear chain. I find evade stun is really only useful vs lower RR opponents you'd probably overpower with CS styles anyway and stunning just to get all your venoms purged can and will lose you probably more fights than it'll win.

You can keep 39 sword or 34 axe for those stuns of you gotta have them but given the fact we have nothing but shit 2 step evade stuns and in a world of 7.5-5min purges I find their value greatly diminished. Inf/ns/rangers made out in spades with the style rework and we got shit.

All other stealth running slash for the 10-20% damage difference is also great. Using CS styles for the defense bonuses, higher damage, built in utility, debuff stacking, and potentially super strong openers can help you overcome a lot of these negatives however. Good luck out there.
Thu 27 Jun 2019 8:59 PM by gotwqqd
Mavella wrote:
Thu 27 Jun 2019 5:00 PM
I think 44CS is the sweet spot and pump LA as you RR up.

Overall CS styles are >>>> LA styles outside of FG stun and Rear chain. I find evade stun is really only useful vs lower RR opponents you'd probably overpower with CS styles anyway and stunning just to get all your venoms purged can and will lose you probably more fights than it'll win.

You can keep 39 sword or 34 axe for those stuns of you gotta have them but given the fact we have nothing but shit 2 step evade stuns and in a world of 7.5-5min purges I find their value greatly diminished. Inf/ns/rangers made out in spades with the style rework and we got shit.

All other stealth running slash for the 10-20% damage difference is also great. Using CS styles for the defense bonuses, higher damage, built in utility, debuff stacking, and potentially super strong openers can help you overcome a lot of these negatives however. Good luck out there.
I think CD is not as good as live
I don’t like how the damage type and 2nd hand trees seem to mirror each other
Thu 27 Jun 2019 9:10 PM by Mavella
gotwqqd wrote:
Thu 27 Jun 2019 8:59 PM

Um, what?
Thu 27 Jun 2019 9:35 PM by gotwqqd
Mavella wrote:
Thu 27 Jun 2019 9:10 PM
gotwqqd wrote:
Thu 27 Jun 2019 8:59 PM

Um, what?
There was much more variety with styles between all the melee damage trees. Now most seem to copy each other even at similar levels
Tue 2 Jul 2019 1:46 AM by Skylaar
What about RA progression after vanish and purge?full mopain? worth it? or make aug str/mop/moa progress all at the same lvl?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics