Help me pick my NF toon

Started 11 Jun 2019
by Rhox
in Midgard
In the event that NF stays I want to adapt and over come. I can see my solo visible life not being as fun as it was so what is a good tower humping keep defense class I could solo on and have a little fun with.

Also totally related....im not crying your crying
Tue 11 Jun 2019 8:56 PM by Mavella
Play the hunter. Tag people at keeps/towers and reap rps.
Tue 11 Jun 2019 9:09 PM by Rhox
Mavella wrote:
Tue 11 Jun 2019 8:56 PM
Play the hunter. Tag people at keeps/towers and reap rps.

But I sold all my hunters TG gear lol
Tue 11 Jun 2019 9:25 PM by Druth
I greatly miss my hunter from back on live. Wish I had one now.
Tue 11 Jun 2019 9:31 PM by kedelin
Rhox wrote:
Tue 11 Jun 2019 7:25 PM
In the event that NF stays I want to adapt and over come. I can see my solo visible life not being as fun as it was so what is a good tower humping keep defense class I could solo on and have a little fun with.

Nf is so much better for solo visi action... you can roam mazes, dock, bridges, entrance to ev... OF was horrible unless you call killing xpers good solo action
Tue 11 Jun 2019 10:49 PM by Anelyn77
Paci healer, skald or shaman. Can go solo, small men, FG / bg zerg. All 3 highly sought (and quite core) for any mid grp of any size.

There's lots of fun and RPs to be made, just be smart about it, learn some routes, move a lot don't camp same spot / route too long. If you don't like sieges that is, there's already other small men / FG's roaming away from the hot spots, and the central island will see soon a lot of action ^^

/Bnotashamed R4L2 pac healer
Sat 22 Jun 2019 3:00 PM by Rhox
Fucking bump I guess..... Lol /facepalm

I am on the fence about playing my Skald, Hunter (snipping asshole spec) bolt RM, BD or finally leveling a SB. My only NF experience is a few weeks when it went live on live and the test last week.

Keep in mind I normally just solo. I'm not apposed to help solo on PvDoor for keep defenses and keep takes but not the biggest grouper. (Yes I know im different then most.)

Let me know your thoughts. <3
Sat 22 Jun 2019 3:37 PM by Mavella
I'd still say the hunter will be a lot more versatile for you with a lot more engagements about to happen around keeps and tower.

I brought my SB a to a few tower/keep takes during test week. The towers were generally empty (of course) and at keeps you're spending most of your time trying to not get mangled by the ludicrous number of guards to really do anything. SBs are pretty much going to be relegated to camping bridges/docks/drop offs. Meh.

If you're not keen on the hunter I'd probably still stick with the SM or skald to speed roam.
Mon 24 Jun 2019 6:18 AM by Leandrys
Hunter koby, 10 str/con/dext or 10 str/15 dext, begin with something around 35 stealth/40 bow/39spear/40BC, with a touch of MOtA to cap quick and increase dext even more, abuse of falcon's eye/aug dext/long shot/volley in massive battles at low rank to explode your early realm ranks, then respec a bit and you're good to go everywhere you want with a toon whi is greatly underestimated.

Careful, gotta play smart with that guy, harder to master than assassins to be effective, but so much versatile.

Or i'd go for a RM, excellent caster poorly handled on Phoenix most of times and hibs is startig to struggle finding wardens in zerg, makes the bolts very dangerous for my elves and luri realm mates (went back to hibernia last week), i'd even go frostie 15 piety at creation and prioritize WP first before MOM, AA last, if you want to engage Pilzpower's zerg, and if you're ballzy enough + have friends in game, SM Supp, the spec for men, real ones, with good rank, good luck tho, this is a real challenge.
Mon 24 Jun 2019 8:36 AM by Lev
kedelin wrote:
Tue 11 Jun 2019 9:31 PM
Nf is so much better for solo visi action... you can roam mazes, dock, bridges, entrance to ev... OF was horrible unless you call killing xpers good solo action
what? I had the complete opposite experience during the weeks test.
with NF I won't solo on my thane anymore, that's for sure. I'll join a zerg and if there's isn't one, I'll level my low RM some minutes and log out.
Mon 24 Jun 2019 3:19 PM by Rhox
Lev wrote:
Mon 24 Jun 2019 8:36 AM
kedelin wrote:
Tue 11 Jun 2019 9:31 PM
what? I had the complete opposite experience during the weeks test.
with NF I won't solo on my thane anymore, that's for sure. I'll join a zerg and if there's isn't one, I'll level my low RM some minutes and log out.

We should duo Lev we tend to hang out in the same spots anyway lol
Mon 24 Jun 2019 7:07 PM by vxr
Rhox wrote:

You can apply for permanent residency in DF like me. I can see what I can do to help speed up your application. I think they will require you to duel Sonora first. Lets wait and see..
Mon 24 Jun 2019 8:37 PM by Anelyn77
vxr wrote:
Mon 24 Jun 2019 7:07 PM
Rhox wrote:

You can apply for permanent residency in DF like me. I can see what I can do to help speed up your application. I think they will require you to duel Sonora first. Lets wait and see..

Bombzz let me know if you will be on tonight, might make a bomb grp if ledri / shelena / keydira / khroon are on. Leave DF to stealthers xD

/Bnotashamed paci healer + Aicha Mentalist
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics