Which Bow to use in Mdgard

Started 31 May 2019
by Asuris
in Midgard
Greetings everyone
I'm in the process of leveling a Hunter for some keep action as this seems to come up quite a bit with the new rules.
I was looking into the bows droping in TG and realized that anoying dot that I seem to catch from alb and hib archers seems not available in midgard. So my question here, what to use instead? Crafted bows? the TG bows with th dd proc (which seems to have a slightly higher range than crafted procs so they may be worth it).
Or even OTDs?
Thanks for any advice!
Fri 31 May 2019 1:19 PM by Kappu
I use Tuscar's Bow the 99.9 DD Proc is very good.
Sat 1 Jun 2019 11:59 PM by Anelyn77
Tuscar very good indeed for the proc, you could also luck out or cash in for a great RoG 5.0 with LT proc (always 5.0 speed anything under don't even take in consideration). But those are quite rare (100% qual, 16.5 dps, 5.0 spd) - I haven't seen one in a week myself.

Or you could go MP crafted bow, enchant it, put whatever stats you need if any (weaponless temp or not).
Tue 4 Jun 2019 5:18 PM by Kappu
My only issue with a LT bow is that I'm typically full health and the procs are typically 65 dmg I believe?

I use Tuscar's for the damage it offers.

I've also bit seen a good LT bow in awhile.
Thu 6 Jun 2019 2:09 PM by Bobbahunter
I try to keep 5.0 MP. On the market. If you don’t see one let me know. Flat rate. 3p for order. U
Thu 6 Jun 2019 2:21 PM by Kappu
Bobbahunter wrote:
Thu 6 Jun 2019 2:09 PM
I try to keep 5.0 MP. On the market. If you don’t see one let me know. Flat rate. 3p for order. U

I'm glad someone sees the demand and does this. Do you keep anything below MP on market?
Thu 6 Jun 2019 3:17 PM by Bobbahunter
NO but look up any Bobba and it should be me, and Ill make you a 99% for free Buy a proc and ill put it on for Free. SC i dont like to do full orders but if its just your Bow ill SC it too . You can put a DOT. proc on it if desired.

Bobbahunter Bobbanator Bobbashamman Bobbawarrior.
Thu 6 Jun 2019 3:49 PM by inoeth
Kappu wrote:
Tue 4 Jun 2019 5:18 PM
My only issue with a LT bow is that I'm typically full health and the procs are typically 65 dmg I believe?

I use Tuscar's for the damage it offers.

I've also bit seen a good LT bow in awhile.

ROG lifetaps are 95 and as far as i remember theree was a thread here where a GM stated that the heal component was actually added as dmg on top of all lifedrains making them incredibly strong. please correct me if im wrong ... did not find this thread anymore
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics