Warrior RVR/PVE Spec

Started 18 Apr 2019
by Thyestefles
in Midgard
Looking for Warrior RVR and PVE spec and why they are the best.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 6:43 AM by dudis
Easy, straight forward spec:
50 Hammer, 50 shield, rest parry

Slightly more complex but with better damage and some extra utility:
50 Sword (Used for 2h only. Ragnarok is pretty great
50 shield
29 Hammer (Used for 1h only. Snare styles for peeling)
Rest parry
Fri 19 Apr 2019 1:15 AM by kmark101
Also consider that the famous hammer back snare style has no +hitroll so you will miss it pretty often (and obviously will always miss it in key moments )
It is a huge thing here in Phoenix where miss rates are huge and often the deciding factor in battle. What I wanted to say with this is that hammer sux. Go sword and learn to use the 2step snare style (and slam, obviously). Also look fabulous with a huge 2hander.
Mon 22 Apr 2019 4:19 AM by HtGeist
Im going 50 weapon (hammer) 42 shield 41 parry on my troll warrior,yea sure backsnare has no to hit..but if anyone can stick it,surely its the high ws warrior amiright? just wanted to be able to whip out 2hander vs dual wielders without getting slapped around.
Mon 22 Apr 2019 4:54 AM by kmark101
HtGeist wrote:
Mon 22 Apr 2019 4:19 AM
Im going 50 weapon (hammer) 42 shield 41 parry on my troll warrior,yea sure backsnare has no to hit..but if anyone can stick it,surely its the high ws warrior amiright? just wanted to be able to whip out 2hander vs dual wielders without getting slapped around.

No, WS has nothing to do with miss rates, only +hitroll from styles has affect on that.
Mon 22 Apr 2019 7:28 PM by Kappu
Hammer, so you won't always be starving yourself for endurance....... Sword is fun if you are running around solo though. I wouldn't go a split spec personally I like the 50/50/41 spec so you can solo if you want to.

I've never tried going with a split on Hammer/Parry like the above poster mentioned. I'd be interested in miss rates on the slow style though.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics