Best Mid Melee for mostly solo levling ?

Started 16 Apr 2019
by Bullz
in Midgard
hi, i am a really old warrior gamer ( 1 hand hammer + shield ) ... i was used to use shield because the loose of damage was not worth the time i have to spend resting my hps.

But now on this server where the reg time is much smaller ...

Would a Savage be a better choice unter this circumstances or a berserk ? I Want to have the maximum damage

thx 4 answer
Tue 16 Apr 2019 4:32 PM by HtGeist
If you want to thrash yellows nonstop as melee frostalf caster thane..lw1 tireless serenity 1 then just go for moblock moparry mopain wild power..mobs halfdead when they get to you,couple of whacks onto pulling next one,its a breeze
Tue 16 Apr 2019 4:33 PM by Numatic
Savages rely more on their self buffs. In early levels, since the buffs are much weaker, savages imo arent as good as a zerker. It feels like it equals out more in your 30s with savages pulling ahead after that.
So just my opinion

Pre-30 zerkers
Post-30 savages
Tue 16 Apr 2019 9:08 PM by Kappu
HtGeist wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 4:32 PM
If you want to thrash yellows nonstop as melee frostalf caster thane..lw1 tireless serenity 1 then just go for moblock moparry mopain wild power..mobs halfdead when they get to you,couple of whacks onto pulling next one,its a breeze

I've got to agree here if you are going it solo play a Thane or Warrior in that order. If it was me I'd go Warrior, but only because I want to play a pimp walking Valkyn......

Thane is fun in RvR and in a group probably has better utility than a Warrior since you get static tempest, insta interupts, and can get Det now. You also do everything a Warrior does slam/slow things.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 9:28 PM by Yokahu
I heard a warrior can solo Hulks in DF; is that true or was I trolled?
Sun 28 Apr 2019 6:10 PM by gotwqqd
HtGeist wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 4:32 PM

Did they stop allowing fristalf? I cannot create one
Sun 28 Apr 2019 6:13 PM by HtGeist
Probly an issue caused by latest patch update..because i made 2 before,so im guessing its part of the file mess they need to sort,along with porting into bg's ,crafting working without the hotfix that excludes timers to show on buffs etc.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics