Determination and RAs for skald?

Started 14 Apr 2019
by Icykoz
in Midgard
Hi I went through the forums and couldnt fins any conclusive information about this. Currently Im running lw1, tireless, det8, purge 2, anger of gods 1, sos 1, mof 2. I felt that determination 8 doesnt help me much when I got cc ed. Anyone feels that det is lacklustre due to lack of stocism?

Would purge 3, sos 2, aotg 2, ip 2 be more worth it? I do a mixture of solo, small man and 8 v 8 running 46 44 17. Any advice will be appreciated.
Sun 14 Apr 2019 10:06 AM by Kampfar
Should go for det, it makes skalds op (if u believe the cryin minstrels)
Sun 14 Apr 2019 12:11 PM by Luluko
depends what you play solo or grp

for solo:
det mostly helps solo vs minstrels and baselinestuners and duos with a cleric, despite that its nice to have if you zerg surf I wouldnt wanna miss it anymore when all those casted stuns last like 0,5-1sec with det9 and the right resist chant up. I also run purge3 for slam and sos2 to get away for sure if needed. I think AoG isnt really worth it solo 5points for an abilitiy you can only use once every 10mins and it isnt as useful as purge or sos. Also got mof2 but I still have like 10% resist chance of mezz so maybe even go for 3 at one point. Despite that I am saving up points for ip3 currently only have ip1 after ip3 then I also wanna first aid1 which is pretty cheap and useful. After that a little moparry and maybe wildpower to increase the dd damage at least those can only get resisted and not blocked/parried or evaded...

for grp:
det9,purge3, sos2 and AoG is a good choice lw1,tireless ofc also empty mind or/and those passive magic resists and melodie active ra which heals the grp is also not that bad prlly
Sun 14 Apr 2019 12:50 PM by dudis
Luluko wrote:
Sun 14 Apr 2019 12:11 PM
for grp:
det9,purge3, sos2 and AoG is a good choice lw1,tireless ofc also empty mind or/and those passive magic resists and melodie active ra which heals the grp is also not that bad prlly

My skald is 6L5 atm and that's basically my exact setup

LW+tireless 1
Purge 3
SoS 2
AoTG 1
Det 9
WP1 (because meh... DDs can crit )

Next up is AoM. I might drop to purge 2 to get AOM 5 at 6L9 but im not entirely convinced yet,
Mon 15 Apr 2019 1:36 PM by kedelin
At 6l7 I am det9 purge2 ip1 sos2 aotg1 mof2 lw tireless... ip1 and a draught of healing is like 40 percent health and has saved my ass more then once... some times buying the extra second for your healers to get ya healed and you can stay on interrupting will change the whole fight
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics