Savage weapons

Started 14 Feb 2019
by erydz
in Midgard
Hey there,

Currently templating my h2h savage and by looking at all the weapons theres no proc that really stand out to me unless i'm missing something.

What are the best savages weapons? At this point I was considering crafted one or rog for the good procs as i'm aiming for a weaponless temp to be able to switch according to who i'm fighting.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 6:00 PM by sairam71
I was wondering same thing. My research revealed that crafted are probably best since we don’t have pict and meph weapons here. Weaponless temp is great for the reasons you mention.

What do you plan to do switch to slash/thrust based on who you fight? Maybe you know some tricks I don’t but I always found it hard to switch due to heat of battle a Loosing dps time having to drag and drop 2 weapons! Maybe I am an old man. If you have some tips love to chat over dm/pm.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 6:03 PM by erydz
Yeah ideally I will do that. They've added some command on this server who helps with that. /switch

It allow you swap swap weapon from your inventory pretty fast so that helps!
Fri 15 Feb 2019 10:10 AM by Sepplord
is there any benefit to weaponless temp, if you are using crafted weapons anyways?

i mean savage temp is easy anyways, going weaponless doesn't increase the costs too much, just asking out of interest
Fri 15 Feb 2019 2:39 PM by erydz
Well I guess it won't be a true weaponless temp since I will be using the dragon claw 4.0 (slash) and crafted thrust one 4.0,

So i'll just SC the stats of the dragon one to be able to swap!
Sun 17 Feb 2019 12:13 AM by razzim
dragon-shadow great hammer
Sun 17 Feb 2019 4:46 PM by Falken
Dragonclaw or Dragonfang and Paw of the Wulfen are ideal h2h weapons which can be found on the Malmohus vendor that drop from dragon. They are 15k feathers each and one is slash while the other is thrust. These weapons have a lifetap proc on them which will give you a small heal, other than that they are not overly fancy or required by any means. The dragonclaw is 3.9 and the Paw of the Wulfen is 4.0. Ideally you want 4.0 and 4.0 to get the most benefit from your haste/celerity buffs.

My savage uses the Dragonclaw with a crafted 4.0 in left hand and then I have a pair of slash with Paw of the Wulfen + crafted slash h2h for those scale classes of hibernia (warden+druid primarily).
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics