Would like information for level 50.

Started 14 Feb 2019
by JUSTNSANE
in Midgard
Once 50 many things open up but your not physically ready for it,

House - would like details
Gear set - is it better to farm plat and get someone to craft or is there somewhere else that’s better loot??

Better places to farm groups or what to farm to make plats?

Thanks,
Thu 14 Feb 2019 12:10 PM by dudis
JUSTNSANE wrote:
Thu 14 Feb 2019 7:57 AM

Gear set - is it better to farm plat and get someone to craft or is there somewhere else that’s better loot??

Thanks,

You have to find an empty lot (looks like a gravestone basically), click it to buy it. Buy a hose and drop it on your lot, then drop your porch, merchant etc on your house. Dont forget to drop some cash on your house to pay rent

Decorating you can discover for yourself

As for gear, you are gonna want to have a mix. Use some decent jewelry pieces with high utility and get crafted armor with spellcraft to fill the holes.

Join TG raids to get feathers that you gen buy end-game gear with and have a chance to roll for good items too. These are generally the best stuff you can get with good procs and /uses (active abilities).
Try to join other raids too. You need to have killed a boss to be able to buy its loot with feathers.

What class are you playing?
Thu 14 Feb 2019 2:31 PM by Ardri
JUSTNSANE wrote:
Thu 14 Feb 2019 7:57 AM

Thanks,

https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4558&p=28451&hilit=anduin#p28451
Thu 14 Feb 2019 7:43 PM by JUSTNSANE
@dudis Im playing a healer. Thanks for information.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 7:43 PM by JUSTNSANE
@Ardri Thanks for reply most helpful.
Fri 15 Feb 2019 7:13 AM by dansari
Healer is very easy to template. Depending on what you have so far I would simply drop all your rogs into a builder and let the process run. You will be surprised at how close you are to max template without trying. Some classes are much harder but this is consistent with seers and casters.
Mon 18 Feb 2019 2:17 PM by Turtle006
dansari wrote:
Fri 15 Feb 2019 7:13 AM
Healer is very easy to template. Depending on what you have so far I would simply drop all your rogs into a builder and let the process run. You will be surprised at how close you are to max template without trying. Some classes are much harder but this is consistent with seers and casters.

I did this with a caster and was surprised that I could cap everything with just a couple feather item ROG I already had and SC.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics