Zerker weapons of choice ?

Started 25 Jan 2019
by Hypno
in Midgard
Trying to work out a template for my newly 50 zerker on here and i was wondering for hammer spec what weapons are people opting for mainhand and offhand to maximise dps ?

Not too familiar with this patchset
Fri 25 Jan 2019 8:06 PM by kedelin
Not sure on left axe but I would run the tg hammer with a dex/quick debuff
Sat 26 Jan 2019 7:50 AM by Mura
I can't speak for the math behind the weapon choice, but I have made more 2.9 speed weighted bearded axes than I can count, so it's a pretty popular choice.
Tue 24 Dec 2019 8:20 PM by Atum
*bump*

if spec is 50 la composite 50 sword/hammer,

then as for BiS weapons:

tg hammer with d/q debuff for backsnare

mh: sword 4.2 dragon-shadow for s/c debuff / after proc: switch 4.3 sword of sorrow
offh: steinvor 4.2 for 20% haste buff / after proc: 4.2 crafted with dd effect?
Mon 30 Dec 2019 10:04 PM by Ardri
Hypno wrote:
Fri 25 Jan 2019 7:57 PM
Trying to work out a template for my newly 50 zerker on here and i was wondering for hammer spec what weapons are people opting for mainhand and offhand to maximise dps ?

50la, 38sword, 38hammer, 20parry

4.2? TG sword (s/c debuff proc)
4.1 crafted hammer (cold dd proc) (spellcrafted with TG sword stats)
2.4 hand axe RoG (lifetap proc)

Use sword until it procs, then swap between hammer/sword according to armor types. The dmg difference of armor types is greater than the minuscule dmg you get from being above 50-52 composite base weapon. You're using LA styles, not sword/hammer styles.
Tue 31 Dec 2019 9:27 AM by inoeth
Ardri wrote:
Mon 30 Dec 2019 10:04 PM
Hypno wrote:
Fri 25 Jan 2019 7:57 PM

50la, 38sword, 38hammer, 20parry

4.2? TG sword (s/c debuff proc)
4.1 crafted hammer (cold dd proc) (spellcrafted with TG sword stats)
2.4 hand axe RoG (lifetap proc)

Use sword until it procs, then swap between hammer/sword according to armor types. The dmg difference of armor types is greater than the minuscule dmg you get from being above 50-52 composite base weapon. You're using LA styles, not sword/hammer styles.

well you def use backsnare of the hammer line alot! therefore it was very popular to 50/50/28 on eu servers... not sure about dmg if there is only 38 weapon
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics