Phoenix Items & Mora Database

Started 21 Jan 2019
by Aronox
in Midgard
Hey guys,

i currently creating a Mora Database with all items you can get from the feather-merchants (i inserted most of them manually). By checking the housing i saw some items - definitely no ROG's - which you cant get by the feather-merchant. For example the Svartalf Kariig in Malmo drops some items which are available in the housing but not at the merchants. Exactly thats why i started this thread. If you're interested in getting a custom Mora Database which suits on phoenix i would ask you to help me with the collection of those "unknown" items.

I look forward to your feedback

Greets

Naoku
Mon 21 Jan 2019 11:04 AM by Invyz1
Aronox wrote:
Mon 21 Jan 2019 8:04 AM
Hey guys,

i currently creating a Mora Database with all items you can get from the feather-merchants (i inserted most of them manually). By checking the housing i saw some items - definitely no ROG's - which you cant get by the feather-merchant. For example the Svartalf Kariig in Malmo drops some items which are available in the housing but not at the merchants. Exactly thats why i started this thread. If you're interested in getting a custom Mora Database which suits on phoenix i would ask you to help me with the collection of those "unknown" items.

I look forward to your feedback

Greets

Naoku

this would be handy!
Wed 23 Jan 2019 2:29 PM by Invyz1
do you have a link to this data base?
Sat 26 Jan 2019 7:49 PM by bradpjaxx
Following as well, thanks
Sun 27 Jan 2019 2:06 AM by bigdaddyo
please post the database so we can help with it...
Mon 4 Feb 2019 10:51 AM by Aronox
I think i will finish the Database untill this weekend- i only need to add the class specific TG Items. After that i will provide the link in this thread. If you guys allready found some interesting drop-items (especially usefull temp items / with procs or charges on it), please post it here. I will also add those.
Mon 4 Feb 2019 7:42 PM by Centaurus
Thank you for putting this together. I am starting to work on my Healer template and this database will be extremely helpful.
Tue 5 Feb 2019 1:53 AM by Afuldan
I saw a ton of people who, while I was leveling my Warrior, were leveing their toons, in the TG raid this AM (pm for eu times) so there is gonna be a lot of people searching for a database!
Wed 13 Feb 2019 10:55 AM by Finch91
I'm excited for this database!! i can't wait =D
Thu 14 Feb 2019 7:00 PM by Aronox
Good news for all of you guys!

Im finally done and now able to share my mora items db which is midgard only and based on Mora v.2.4.

Download Link:
https://ufile.io/quhrl

It includes all feather items and some more drop items (definitely not all midgard items, but i think enough for temping your chars). If you know some items which are not included please let me know- I will try to keep the database up to date.

If you want to support my work i would be really happy about a small voluntary donation at my house 2246 in Arothi- There you can buy some housing entrance return tokens for 100g/each. You can also send me directly on my chars Aronox/Naoku.

Thank you and have fun building your temps!

Greets,

Naoku
Mon 18 Feb 2019 12:27 AM by Wooshh
Great
Thu 21 Feb 2019 3:54 PM by Seosaidh
How do you import the database into Moras? I only see items from Moras own online database in German?

Thank you for your work!
Wed 27 Feb 2019 4:10 PM by Finch91
I tryed to replace that file in Moras folder but it doesn't work!
Thu 21 Mar 2019 5:11 PM by Icykoz
Does this still work? I cant find the link for moras v 2.4
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics