RM group leveling spec to assist bombs...

Started 24 Mar 2020
by gotwqqd
in Midgard
Aoe w/pbt
Aoe w/debuff
Aoe highest damage?
Tue 24 Mar 2020 11:47 PM by ZioRed
When I leveled mine in PoC (DF was almost never open to Midgard at those times) I used 26 Sup for BT chant and the rest RC to spam AoE, never had problems to find a group with that spec.
Wed 25 Mar 2020 3:21 AM by gotwqqd
ZioRed wrote:
Tue 24 Mar 2020 11:47 PM
When I leveled mine in PoC (DF was almost never open to Midgard at those times) I used 26 Sup for BT chant and the rest RC to spam AoE, never had problems to find a group with that spec.

Why not just all in sup and use it’s aoe?
Wed 25 Mar 2020 8:15 AM by ZioRed
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 25 Mar 2020 3:21 AM

You could but it’s a lot of mana (higher BT drains your mana as hell until you can get some RAs, I ended to full Supp at 50 for RvR group) and also I didn’t like to “desynch” some mobs from SM’s PBAoE during pulls with snare (and RC AoE is better in damage I suppose).

But it’s probably more a personal taste, both are viable.
Wed 25 Mar 2020 8:55 AM by gotwqqd
ZioRed wrote:
Wed 25 Mar 2020 8:15 AM
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 25 Mar 2020 3:21 AM

You could but it’s a lot of mana (higher BT drains your mana as hell until you can get some RAs, I ended to full Supp at 50 for RvR group) and also I didn’t like to “desynch” some mobs from SM’s PBAoE during pulls with snare (and RC AoE is better in damage I suppose).

But it’s probably more a personal taste, both are viable.
You don’t have to use best pbt? Right?

And just wait to aoe until stacked just like the sm’s
I’d think you’d get the best damage and lowest pier usage in this manner
Wed 25 Mar 2020 9:05 AM by ZioRed
Yes as said it's probably more a personal taste and gameplay style, both are good and you can surely go for full Supp if you like it (I used full Supp from level 47-48+ as well, since that was my final choice for RvR and didn't want to bother with respec later).
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics