MoA & the Thane

Started 12 Mar 2020
by gotwqqd
in Midgard
Do people, in general, spend RA points on MoA?
I know we have a str/con buff, but do they want boost other stats with this ability?
Iā€™m wondering if 48SC is a good thing to do if you are already planning on the buff buff !

This is due to using combined forces pot.
Fri 13 Mar 2020 11:47 AM by inoeth
moarms or moart?
imo both is not rly worth for thanes, you need more important stuff like det or mob/moparry.

for grp is would say go 50 SC as you dont need so much defense (parry)
for solo 48SC is ok
Fri 13 Mar 2020 1:08 PM by shintacki
I think he means mastery of the arcane.

Not sure I would recommend that RA for any thane. It does boost the effectiveness of buffpots but it takes a pretty big investment to make much of a difference since those buff values are relatively low anyways. Much better things to spend the points on if you ask me
Fri 13 Mar 2020 2:00 PM by inoeth
shintacki wrote: ā†‘
Fri 13 Mar 2020 1:08 PM

Not sure I would recommend that RA for any thane. It does boost the effectiveness of buffpots but it takes a pretty big investment to make much of a difference since those buff values are relatively low anyways. Much better things to spend the points on if you ask me

ahh yeah my bad...

but i would also confirm that^^
Fri 13 Mar 2020 8:21 PM by gotwqqd
inoeth wrote: ā†‘
Fri 13 Mar 2020 2:00 PM
shintacki wrote: ā†‘
Fri 13 Mar 2020 1:08 PM

ahh yeah my bad...

but i would also confirm that^^
Yes Arcane
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics