Template help

Started 11 Mar 2020
by Herwig
in Midgard
So I want to get my Skald his template gear. As a relatively new player I do feel a bit overwhelmed by the whole process. Where to start? I have gotten the SI necklace, the TG BP (the one with the heal proc). What next? Have someone craft me a set of 99 qual Chain (minus BP)? What then? Buy gem, bracers, belt and ring (have a decent cloak with lots of resists on it, like 61 util). Then spell craft the stuff (i guess there is some program named Loki to use). Then get some procs on the armo (which ones?). What about weapon (buy a feather one, or use crafted?)? Help please

Thanks in advance!

Oh, and one more question: If I do use the gender changing stone, do i get to change the name (to a female / male version)?
Wed 11 Mar 2020 9:18 AM by Hangel
I think you need 100 MP item for cap all the stat for a skald. Hybrid are hard to template. Anyway on last template I worked a lot to find jewel with a good utility without "all weapon skill". Another way can be to craft jewel 99-100% and use it on skald, you can find good rog if lucky... important is the really utility is 70 or more... 60 utility think cannot close sb/skald or thane template.
Thu 12 Mar 2020 11:42 PM by Herwig
A little follow up question in regards to template:

I know it is +75 to each stat, does that number include buffs (i.e. if you assume you always have a +20 str buff on, do you template for +55, or still +75)?

Thank you,

H.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics