Moderna is finished?

Started 17 Nov 2019
by 2flare
in Midgard
Noticed I'm getting DD nuked by redcaps whenever i'm kiting...
/who moderna almost nobody there.

How does one make money now? Any alternative for soloers?

edit: Devs. Thanks for ruining the game for me. SalvageNerf -> NF -> moderna nerf. I'm done
Sun 17 Nov 2019 4:00 PM by BashPi
No other really good spot that i know of. hard to farm money now to buy everything for a template (except feather items of course..)
I really dont know why tjey nerfed the spot
Sun 17 Nov 2019 4:17 PM by 2flare
1. Salvage nerf
2. NF
3. Moderna rip

It's last straw for me.
Sun 17 Nov 2019 4:38 PM by thirian24
You can still make GREAT money even without AoE farming. Salvage is still viable. Since the new repair system has been implemented, I've been farming on my NS... a melee toon. I've been chain killing reds/purples. I salvage the junk, keep all ROGs 55+ util and all lifetap weapons 99qual or higher. I get tons of high util sneak ROG jewelry. All the ROG jewelry.. even the 55util stuff FLY off my merchant. The Lifetaps weapons are a great seller too. There are other ways of making money.. you just can't be lazy about it anymore. Think outside of the box and stop crying.
Sun 17 Nov 2019 5:35 PM by inoeth
2flare wrote:
Sun 17 Nov 2019 4:17 PM
1. Salvage nerf
2. NF
3. Moderna rip

It's last straw for me.

can i have your stuff?
Sun 17 Nov 2019 10:58 PM by bigne88
thirian24 wrote:
Sun 17 Nov 2019 4:38 PM
You can still make GREAT money even without AoE farming. Salvage is still viable. Since the new repair system has been implemented, I've been farming on my NS... a melee toon. I've been chain killing reds/purples. I salvage the junk, keep all ROGs 55+ util and all lifetap weapons 99qual or higher. I get tons of high util sneak ROG jewelry. All the ROG jewelry.. even the 55util stuff FLY off my merchant. The Lifetaps weapons are a great seller too. There are other ways of making money.. you just can't be lazy about it anymore. Think outside of the box and stop crying.

Wich repair change?
Mon 18 Nov 2019 12:57 AM by Saroi
bigne88 wrote:
Sun 17 Nov 2019 10:58 PM
thirian24 wrote:
Sun 17 Nov 2019 4:38 PM

Wich repair change?

2019-10-1 Tuesday

Repair System Changes
- Repair cost is now only based on item level (repairing 1% condition for a level 51 item costs some multiple of how many coins a level 51 mob drops on average)
- Item condition no longer reduces the damage weapons deal until they are below 90% condition
- Item condition no longer reduces the AF provided by armor until they are below 90% condition
- Player crafter can no longer repair equipable items, a blacksmith NPC must be used
- Blacksmith repair no longer reduces item durability
- Added accessory condition decay
- Items stop providing bonuses (resist, stat, skill etc.) once they are below 90% condition
Mon 18 Nov 2019 4:45 PM by Ploen
Just build a bombgrp and kill mobs in POC or DF or even moderna.. not that hard to get money.
Sat 23 Nov 2019 9:45 AM by inoeth
bump?!
Sun 24 Nov 2019 5:54 AM by ExcretusMaximus
BashPi wrote:
Sun 17 Nov 2019 4:00 PM

Because, like the beach in Albion, it was being dominated by three or four people pulling the entire area (and getting in fights with anyone else who even attempted to use the spot), which was never intended.
Sun 24 Nov 2019 6:13 AM by gotwqqd
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sun 24 Nov 2019 5:54 AM
BashPi wrote:

Because, like the beach in Albion, it was being dominated by three or four people pulling the entire area (and getting in fights with anyone else who even attempted to use the spot), which was never intended.
Considering how deserted the rest of moderna is they should have carved up the camp into thirds and placed them at some impractical distances apart for one to pull all
Mon 25 Nov 2019 9:48 AM by inoeth
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sun 24 Nov 2019 5:54 AM
BashPi wrote:

do you remember when moderna was added to the live servers? i remember there where about 5 groups that constantly pulled and very often there were ppl who tried to steal pulled mobs off other pullers ;D it was a nasty fight back in the days
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics