New to Mid. RM Duo ?

Started 23 Oct 2019
by inky2019
in Midgard
Wife and are leveling duo rms. Should we level both as runecarving or one rc and one dark? Open to suggestions.
Thx!

ProNuker
Wed 23 Oct 2019 4:04 AM by Sixin2082
Dark sm and rune rm ftw. Debuff each other's damage type, speed on the runie, and ae mez on the SM.
Wed 23 Oct 2019 4:41 AM by majky666
I would say pac healer for duo with RM. Pac have lots of CC tools and mana regen buff what makes downtimes shorter.
Wed 23 Oct 2019 7:10 AM by Sepplord
Guys....come on...read the post
they are both levelling a RM, aka the duo consists of TWO RUNEMASTERS

Can'T help on best specc for that duo, but i would make sure that one has speed for travelling around
Wed 23 Oct 2019 7:50 AM by majky666
Ok i missreaded. May be one RC for cold debuffs and second dark for cold based DD sounds like good idea.
Wed 23 Oct 2019 12:15 PM by Sixin2082
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 23 Oct 2019 7:10 AM
Guys....come on...read the post
they are both levelling a RM, aka the duo consists of TWO RUNEMASTERS

Can'T help on best specc for that duo, but i would make sure that one has speed for travelling around

RM gets speed unspecced, so no worries there, but one of them really should play an sm if they want to duo casters

If they insist one playing 2 rms one going dark and one rc at least debuffs for the dark one.
Wed 23 Oct 2019 4:39 PM by Roto23
for midgard, any duo should include a skald, unless you just plan to float around owned keeps.
Skald RM would work
Wed 23 Oct 2019 9:46 PM by gotwqqd
I’d stick with a class that can lockdown mezz more than a single target on a timer ala skald.
I’d live with the caster speed and get a class that doesn’t have mezz on a timer except if it’s in addition to cast.
Thu 24 Oct 2019 2:32 AM by inky2019
Thanks for all the input. We are use to playing casters. Thought we would start with that and then branch out.
Fri 25 Oct 2019 5:42 PM by chryso
I like the two runecarvers. You can each use one bolt on a mob then finish with DDs, and you each have your other bolt for the next mob.
You can pull this way every 10 seconds since bolt has a 20 sec cooldown.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics