Most wanted classes/spec for pug

Started 16 Oct 2019
by bigne88
in Midgard
Greetings

I'm planning on rolling mid to take a hiatus from hib and was wandering witch are the most needed classes for pug 8v8 and SM in EUtz.
Sat 16 Nov 2019 9:15 AM by Noleran
If you like and play a supporter very well:
Healer - Pac if you want to lead you always find or build a grp easily or Aug for best Heals/support.
Shaman - There are always many online. But most of them are PvE Farm Skilled with Cavespec. If you go full Augspec you often find grps.

DDs:
Melees - Both pure Melee DPS classes very strong and more then fine. Savage and Berserker are often picked up.
Caster - BD are very strong with one of the best RA (TWF). But there are many out there. Runemasters are strong too and picked up more often if you run a Hybrid Grp.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 2:17 PM by chryso
Noleran wrote:
Sat 16 Nov 2019 9:15 AM
Shaman - There are always many online. But most of them are PvE Farm Skilled with Cavespec. If you go full Augspec you often find grps.

I would recommend against full aug spec. Try 75-80% aug rest mend. Sometimes you don't find healer and you need to heal. Having a slightly lower aug spec can give you some decent and mana efficient heals as a shaman while still having good buffs.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 2:19 PM by MrWolf
skald
Wed 20 Nov 2019 3:19 PM by Runental
Summoning SM
Thu 21 Nov 2019 2:12 PM by iamsaitam
Noleran wrote:
Sat 16 Nov 2019 9:15 AM
If you like and play a supporter very well:
Healer - Pac if you want to lead you always find or build a grp easily or Aug for best Heals/support.

DDs:
Melees - Both pure Melee DPS classes very strong and more then fine. Savage and Berserker are often picked up.
Caster - BD are very strong with one of the best RA (TWF). But there are many out there. Runemasters are strong too and picked up more often if you run a Hybrid Grp.

I don't think PUGs are a big thing in this server. I play aug healer and more often than note I just end up joining the BG.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics