Re: Hunters are gimp

How about making the dex/quick and str/con buffs castable on both the hunter and pet. A damage add, maybe.

Regardless of any changes to the hunter class, the resist/vulnerabilities of leather and studded armors in Mid need to be changed to something similar to the other 2 realms. Barring that, make all realms leather armor all the same resist/vulnerable, and all realms reinforced/studded armors the same resist/vulnerable.

A

amitchtx wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:27 am
The arguments are obvious. They need some other type of leg up on other stealthers.

I think higher bow damage is the best option, personally. And a 0% chance to unstealth during crit shot?
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S ... 7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewto ... =23&t=2902

amitchtx wrote:
The arguments are obvious. They need some other type of leg up on other stealthers.

I think higher bow damage is the best option, personally. And a 0% chance to unstealth during crit shot?
So why would they need bow upgrade to combat a stealther?

gotwqqd wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:18 am
amitchtx wrote:

because troll

inoeth wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:08 pm
gotwqqd wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:18 am
amitchtx wrote:

because troll
Yea I get it. But at least come up with something quasi believable and that makes some logical sense