Noob healer questions: average UT for template??

Started 6 Aug 2019
by Sepplord
in Midgard
Trying out a healer and need to build a template next time i can play.

When shopping for ROGs, which average UT do i need to aim for approximately? (planning 99% armor with weapons)
I heard healer isn't that hard, but i have no grasp of what kind of utility would be sufficient.

Also:
+Pac is useless right?

Will be using the TG-Vest + TastyChunkofLegion (for mana charge)...
Anything else that is highly recommended to get?

PS: sidequestion early RAs: lw/tireless, purge2, PR1, augdex2-4 then DI....does that sound reasonable or am i forgetting about something essential (Aughealer doesn't need MoF or does he??)
Tue 6 Aug 2019 8:54 AM by CronU
1. If you really dont have any rogs on your own... (which i highly doubt, but okay) ... 50-60 utility should be easy enough.

2. Yes +pac is useless.

3. Use the d/q debuff hammer. other then that, since the aoe dd charge necklace got nerfed, you dont need more.

4. Augh can need mof.. i got mof2 on my aug since the single mezz is just lvl 43.
lw/tire, purge2-3, mcl1-2, di1,pr1, sere2-3 - dex2, mota2 (both rising later on)
my personal recommended Aughealerspec: 42 Mend, 33 Aug
Tue 6 Aug 2019 10:04 AM by Sepplord
CronU wrote:
Tue 6 Aug 2019 8:54 AM
1. If you really dont have any rogs on your own... (which i highly doubt, but okay) ... 50-60 utility should be easy enough.

2. Yes +pac is useless.

3. Use the d/q debuff hammer. other then that, since the aoe dd charge necklace got nerfed, you dont need more.

4. Augh can need mof.. i got mof2 on my aug since the single mezz is just lvl 43.
lw/tire, purge2-3, mcl1-2, di1,pr1, sere2-3 - dex2, mota2 (both rising later on)
my personal recommended Aughealerspec: 42 Mend, 33 Aug

Thanks for the elaborate reply...i have one or two ROGs flying around but usually sell everything below 60 and i don't do much PvE besides levelling anymore.
I only needed a ballpark to start building, because i would hate setting up a temp with some bought ROGs and then noticing that i need ~5UT more on each piece and have to start all over again (or alternatively notice that i could have gone for much cheaper ROGs)

Regarding spec: is losing out on the higher specAF that negilble? Compared to gaining the better single-heal? Or does the lower Spec-AF cap out at low mota anyways and therefor it isn't really that much of a tradeof?
Tue 6 Aug 2019 10:25 AM by REVOLTE
vouching for the 42 mend, 33 aug spec. its absolutely fantastic.

MoF is luxury for an auger rly. i personally didnt get it.

55 util is enough. healers are dirt easy to temp. even with luxury stats. you dont even need to go +11 all with rogs....a bit of +aug is fine to max bases. id calc with RR5 or so for starters.
Tue 6 Aug 2019 7:04 PM by CronU
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 6 Aug 2019 10:04 AM
Regarding spec: is losing out on the higher specAF that negilble? Compared to gaining the better single-heal? Or does the lower Spec-AF cap out at low mota anyways and therefor it isn't really that much of a tradeof?

Ask yourself the question: How often do you encounter a tankgrp or tanks inside hib/albzergs? almost none, except a minstrel, the pets or the deftank.
So the bigger heal is def. better then the bigger spec af.
you dont lose it at all, you just have the blue instead of the yellow one.
Tue 6 Aug 2019 8:18 PM by Sepplord
good point, i exclusively smallman, but yeah primary damage sources are casters....not much physical dmg incoming as a mid

Thanks
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics