Looking to buy feathers

Started 24 Jul 2019
by Sepplord
in Midgard
So, i haven't spend much time ingame in the last weeks, and when i could i would just RvR. So i am not familiar with currents feather/gold rates.
Soon i want to build a few temps for friends and need a huge load of feathers, so is anyone willing to sell in bulk for a decent price?
I am looking for 100k -150k feathers, mainly in TG-Items.

I am not in a huge rush, i could probably finalize my buy-list before the weekend, but i will also be out of town next week, so if anyone wants to sell, but needs time to restock his feather-warehouse...that would be no problem. No hurry needed

To potential sellers: what would your offer be?
To everyone else: how are the current rates for feathers?

PS: offering Plats ofcourse and also racerespeccs (though those probably arent a problem for a feather-farmer anyways )
Thu 25 Jul 2019 3:07 PM by Sepplord
bump

really noone selling feathers?
Noone around that runs DS/HOH daily and is sitting on a few 100k feathers?

i thought someone like that would like to sell in bulk instead of having to sell in 15-20k increments
Sun 28 Jul 2019 7:50 PM by Bobbahunter
He Sepp.

It might be hard to get someone to chunk out that many feathers at once? If you have any mdps toon I’d be happy to get you in groups for DS and hoh runs
Mon 5 Aug 2019 11:28 AM by Sepplord
Bobbahunter wrote:
Sun 28 Jul 2019 7:50 PM
He Sepp.

It might be hard to get someone to chunk out that many feathers at once? If you have any mdps toon I’d be happy to get you in groups for DS and hoh runs

thanks for the offer, i was gone on a trip the last few days, sorry for the late reaction

i got a PM from someone offering to sell, but i still very much appreciate your offer, since i would be intrested in a few runs anyways (especially HoH to see it). I only completed DS once though, so i would still be bringing feather-bonuses

I can only offer SB (RR7) as mdps though...also have warrior/hunter/BD temped and a low-RR aug-healer that will be temped "soon". Would anything of that be something you can work with?
Mon 5 Aug 2019 2:08 PM by Torye
I've been trying to get into ds or hoh and would be interested in going on either of these. Only temped char is rr5 sb, but I have an Aug sham, supp sm, bd, and skald. Pm me here if any can be used and a time. I generally free!
Wed 7 Aug 2019 2:44 AM by Bobbahunter
SBs are great MDPS so if someone is asking for MDPS you hsould be able to get in as a noob easily.

Your SHaman should be fine to go on either., Your mostly needed for Buffs and cure poisons. back up heals are nice too.

/who Bobba and send me , if im available ill try and get a group together and take you though.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 8:53 AM by Cadebrennus
Your best bet is to spam the /trade channel in game every 5-10 minutes or so, even if you're RvR'ing. If you're doing the solo or smallman stealth thing then it shouldn't be a problem to dip out once you finally get someone to respond. Just make sure to advertise which credit you need (DS, Dragon, etc.) along with the feather amount required.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 9:50 AM by Sepplord
Cadebrennus wrote:
Fri 9 Aug 2019 8:53 AM
Your best bet is to spam the /trade channel in game every 5-10 minutes or so, even if you're RvR'ing. If you're doing the solo or smallman stealth thing then it shouldn't be a problem to dip out once you finally get someone to respond. Just make sure to advertise which credit you need (DS, Dragon, etc.) along with the feather amount required.

Thanks for the advice, that is really the best way for small amounts.

I was lucky and Mizz sold me 105k feathers in a bundle, really nice dude (or dudette, no idea, doesn't matter) on top
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics