Easy - How to become RICH in Midgard

Started 10 Jul 2019
by Gorgoroth
in Midgard
Hello all,

apparently some of you are struggling to make gold in Midgard. I see people inquiring in Advice chat where to farm and what char is recommended quite frequently. So, as i am in favour of everyone being well off, and not just a selected few, I decided to spill the beans and show you how to become as rich as you want in Midgard, easily, with just a little bit of focus. In case you are a Midgard Veteran, feel free to skip this For all new Mids or those who are not well off yet --- you are welcome

Class?
Shaman.

Alternative class?
None. If you disagree, show me

Spec?
Doesn't matter.. just have enough in cave, so that you have Instant AoE Disease explosion and an AoE DoT.

Template?
Doesn't matter at all. You can do this in your Epic armor or even naked if that's your thing

How much Plat per hour?
5 Platin or more. I never really counted... But its a lot. Works literally everywhere where monsters have a high density and are aggro. If you do this in NF, you have 100+ Tinderboxes in no time.

Legal?
Yes 100% no exploit is used at all. You use the skills your Shaman has as intended. Smarter than some though, but as intended.

How to do this?
Use Instant AoE Disease Explosion in order to keep aggro. Stay close to the pack. Dont get hit too often.
Once you use DoT, make sure that you till stay close so that you don't lose aggro on the back of the pack, as you want to KILL EM ALL

Video?
Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyaO7FE_EqU

Cheers. Have fun, and stop complaining that you cant make money in Midgard from now on!
Wed 10 Jul 2019 10:06 PM by gotwqqd
Just don’t get hung up in a tree....
Thu 11 Jul 2019 1:33 AM by ExcretusMaximus
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 10 Jul 2019 10:06 PM

Or cut a corner a little too tightly...
Thu 11 Jul 2019 1:40 AM by gotwqqd
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Thu 11 Jul 2019 1:33 AM
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 10 Jul 2019 10:06 PM

Or cut a corner a little too tightly...
Yea I did that early this morning
Hit by 60 redcaps instantly
Thu 11 Jul 2019 4:48 AM by Cadebrennus
Actual footage of a Shaman doing the disease/dot (according to OP's description)
Thu 11 Jul 2019 7:57 AM by Moid
This is interesting. Mids complained that Hibs could farm 5 plat per hour and the developers immediately nerfed it. Now it turns out that all along Mid had the same ability and still has it.

I can be sure of one thing. The developers won’t do anything to limit Mid farming like that did to limit Hib farming. In fact they will probably buff Albs some more.
Thu 11 Jul 2019 8:05 AM by Sepplord
Moid wrote:
Thu 11 Jul 2019 7:57 AM
This is interesting. Mids complained that Hibs could farm 5 plat per hour and the developers immediately nerfed it. Now it turns out that all along Mid had the same ability and still has it.

I can be sure of one thing. The developers won’t do anything to limit Mid farming like that did to limit Hib farming. In fact they will probably buff Albs some more.

Was the salvage nerf based on a mid complaint? Not to my knowledge, but yeah twist it like you want. Devs are evil and just out there to ruin your play experience
Reports also were that Animist were farming 8-9plat per hour, and there were threads about hib economy ruined by animist farmers for a long time before anything got changed. And the change was applied to all realms too ...

i could even add that animist do it while being semi-afk while shamans actually work for it, but i agree that even if it requires active play the shaman farm is still a bit over the top, but how could it be nerfed reasonably. Feel free to make suggestions that you think are reasonable
Thu 11 Jul 2019 8:23 AM by Druth
Moid wrote:

Thu 11 Jul 2019 9:20 AM by Loki
Moid wrote:

Plenty of things have been done to limit this, from the quality of jewelry to changing how disease works, to some of the mobs getting some weird small range nukes a week ago. Plus the area is super laggy to the point where my mouse stutters. Get more info before you jump to your preconceived opinion. If you think people are farming this like crazy, they arent. Its empty half of the time. Also Mid economy is somewhat balanced compared to Hib at least, not sure about the alb one. Because the gold influx isn't huge. Also Malmo was nerfed along with the other areas , so Midgard isn't exactly favored by devs.

Pretty sure nothing beats DS farming.
Thu 11 Jul 2019 1:54 PM by gotwqqd
Loki wrote:
Thu 11 Jul 2019 9:20 AM
Moid wrote:

Plenty of things have been done to limit this, from the quality of jewelry to changing how disease works, to some of the mobs getting some weird small range nukes a week ago. Plus the area is super laggy to the point where my mouse stutters. Get more info before you jump to your preconceived opinion. If you think people are farming this like crazy, they arent. Its empty half of the time. Also Mid economy is somewhat balanced compared to Hib at least, not sure about the alb one. Because the gold influx isn't huge. Also Malmo was nerfed along with the other areas , so Midgard isn't exactly favored by devs.

Change to disease?
Thu 11 Jul 2019 3:48 PM by Loki
gotwqqd wrote:
Thu 11 Jul 2019 1:54 PM
Change to disease?
At some point around March they changed how much disease kept aggro in PvE. Everyone started losing their pulls and mobs were all over the place. Of course, nothing was in the patch notes but regulars noticed.
Thu 11 Jul 2019 4:11 PM by Weaponz
I love the complaint about the shaman farm being overpowered. Yes, ds farm is excellent an you know why alb and hibs are still so overpowered ? Cause they can run it in 20 mins without rigorous strats.. alb has théurgist+ necro and hib animist obviously. On mid if you break the time under 30 mins your group is more than good and you have to master the dungeon . That’s the difference
Thu 11 Jul 2019 8:28 PM by Moid
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 11 Jul 2019 8:05 AM
Moid wrote:

Was the salvage nerf based on a mid complaint? Not to my knowledge, but yeah twist it like you want. Devs are evil and just out there to ruin your play experience
Reports also were that Animist were farming 8-9plat per hour, and there were threads about hib economy ruined by animist farmers for a long time before anything got changed. And the change was applied to all realms too ...

i could even add that animist do it while being semi-afk while shamans actually work for it, but i agree that even if it requires active play the shaman farm is still a bit over the top, but how could it be nerfed reasonably. Feel free to make suggestions that you think are reasonable
Yeah stupid, it sure was a complaint from a Mid who got the salvage nerf rolling. Ironically you even posted in the thread which caused the salvage nerf.

https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6315&hilit=Gold+farming

Unthread posted on May 10 in that thread that they would be reviewing all salvage loot.

Uthred wrote:
Fri 10 May 2019 4:43 PM
We are atm checking "salvageloot"-mobs and if we find any other mobs that dont have the correct loot on it, we will fix that. Feel free to open a bug report if you know of any mobs that have the wrong loot on them. And not only in the other realms, but also in your own.

And for those of us who’re too stupid to remember what we post, part of your reply in the thread.

Sepplord wrote:
Mon 6 May 2019 11:09 AM
The scenariofor example could be that the economy is quite balanced in midgard. With farming <-> playing-costs being in some kind of balance. (at least we surely aren't seeing the inflation that for example hibernia is seeing *hearsay i don't play hibernia myself*).

The problem in hibernia seems to be mainly because of the animist, secondary because of salvaging rates. But that doesn't mean that more salvage loot wouldn'T create problems in other realms too

And I love your bullshit claims about all the threads regarding farming and the 8-9 plat per hour claim. Sounds like a typical DAoC cry baby defending his advantage. Funny how you’re unable to remember the thread which caused the salvage nerf (even though you replied to it) but you remember all kinds of other posts. Gotta love the selective amnesia.

Then again you seem to be full of fake news, I read your reply to that post. You claimed in your reply that DAoC never had RoGs. We all know DAoC has had RoGs from quite early on. You seem to be quite the purveyor of fake news, do you work for CNN or MSNBC? Or is that just a habit of Mids?
Thu 11 Jul 2019 8:38 PM by Moid
Loki wrote:
Thu 11 Jul 2019 9:20 AM
Moid wrote:

Ahh so it’s ok for Mid to have spots which yield 5 plat per hour because it’s “super duper laggy” and “plenty of things have been done to limit this” and the spot is “empty half of the time” but it’s not ok for Hib to have spots which yield 5 plat per hour because Hibs never have any lag and in Hib all farming spots are occupied 24/7/365 and nothing in Hib has ever been nerfed (particularly the Animist).

That makes perfect sense and in fact does conform to the logic the developers used to justify the Friar buffs.
Thu 11 Jul 2019 11:25 PM by ExcretusMaximus
You sound like a moron with your "oh so clever" mentions of "fake news" every other sentence.
Thu 11 Jul 2019 11:31 PM by Wenceslaw
Step 1) Go to frontier. Tag the keep for the keep task. Kill or be killed at least once for the participate task.
Step 2) Port to West Skona, run S-SE into Malmohus, find Axehand camp and kill them until the tasks reset.
Step 3) Recall back to your house, dump the drops in the vault.
Step 4) Lather, rinse, repeat.
Fri 12 Jul 2019 12:11 AM by Moid
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Thu 11 Jul 2019 11:25 PM
You sound like a moron with your "oh so clever" mentions of "fake news" every other sentence.

Shouldn’t you be spending your precious time crying for more nerfs to Hib like a good little Middie rather than wasting it making “funnies” in this thread?
Fri 12 Jul 2019 7:08 AM by Sepplord
Moid wrote:
Thu 11 Jul 2019 8:28 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 11 Jul 2019 8:05 AM
Moid wrote:

Yeah stupid, it sure was a complaint from a Mid who got the salvage nerf rolling. Ironically you even posted in the thread which caused the salvage nerf.

https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6315&hilit=Gold+farming

Unthread posted on May 10 in that thread that they would be reviewing all salvage loot.

Uthred wrote:
Fri 10 May 2019 4:43 PM
We are atm checking "salvageloot"-mobs and if we find any other mobs that dont have the correct loot on it, we will fix that. Feel free to open a bug report if you know of any mobs that have the wrong loot on them. And not only in the other realms, but also in your own.

And for those of us who’re too stupid to remember what we post, part of your reply in the thread.

Sepplord wrote:
Mon 6 May 2019 11:09 AM
The scenariofor example could be that the economy is quite balanced in midgard. With farming <-> playing-costs being in some kind of balance. (at least we surely aren't seeing the inflation that for example hibernia is seeing *hearsay i don't play hibernia myself*).

The problem in hibernia seems to be mainly because of the animist, secondary because of salvaging rates. But that doesn't mean that more salvage loot wouldn'T create problems in other realms too

And I love your bullshit claims about all the threads regarding farming and the 8-9 plat per hour claim. Sounds like a typical DAoC cry baby defending his advantage. Funny how you’re unable to remember the thread which caused the salvage nerf (even though you replied to it) but you remember all kinds of other posts. Gotta love the selective amnesia.

Then again you seem to be full of fake news, I read your reply to that post. You claimed in your reply that DAoC never had RoGs. We all know DAoC has had RoGs from quite early on. You seem to be quite the purveyor of fake news, do you work for CNN or MSNBC? Or is that just a habit of Mids?

i have posted in almost every thread here, do you think i should be remembering them all exactly? ^^
You also seem to expect me to remember, not only every single post that exists on this forum, but also from whom it was made AND which realms they play? Seriously? That's your strategy to discredit me?

You then quoted my comment...did you read it? What there is baised? I openly state that all my information regarding hibernia is hearsay, and that midgard didn't have the gold-inflation in any way like hibernia did is a fact.
I close my comment with a sentence that says that too much salvage can also create problems in midgard/albion, which means that the fix being applied to midgard as well might be a good thing...

how is that trying to keep any advantage for midgard?

I don't even have a shaman (or well to be fair i have a lvl17 or 18 one), i have never farmed on any of my toons i don't give a fuck about salvage nerf. Considering that i don't farm and have a fortune in my pockets already i personally would profit a lot if gold-farmining got nerfed really hard, because then my stack of gold would be worth much more and i could buy much more stuff. Instead of it getting devalued over time because others keep farming more and more gold into the economy. Easy logic.
To spell it out: That means defending the current farm is against my personal interest. I have said though in an earlier comment that it is probably a bit over the top and could need a slight nerf....so i am not even defending it, you are just blinded by your rage or ignorance to not see that.

The thread you posted that started the "investigation" is from a guy that played all three realms and compared his farming/salvaging results...where do you get the information that he is a midgard main? It's your bias that makes you believe that. You seem to be a person that doesn't care about realmbalance and only your own realm, and you are projecting that train of thought onto everyone else. Because in your mind it would be unthinkable that someone would propose a nerf for his own realm.
He might be a mid-main, he might not be. No clues at all for where he plays mainly, but you are somehow convinced that it's a mid and that the devs favor midgard

You can easily find comments from different people claiming 8p/hr easily / 6p/hr easy etc. just by reading the first 3pages of the thread you linked. I won't go through 11pages just to find the animist that claimed 9p/hr, i dont think linking you that comment would make you reconsider anything, if this doesn't already. You are eitehr reasonable or not, so far it seems the latter

PS: It's almost funny that your quotes and links include specific information to debunk yourself. Your own sources confirm my statements
Fri 12 Jul 2019 1:11 PM by Moid
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 12 Jul 2019 7:08 AM
1 - i have posted in almost every thread here, do you think i should be remembering them all exactly? ^^
2 - That's your strategy to discredit me?
3 - You then quoted my comment...did you read it?
4 - how is that trying to keep any advantage for midgard?
5 - i don't give a fuck about salvage nerf.
6 - The thread you posted that started the "investigation" is from a guy that played all three realms
7 - I won't go through 11pages just to find the animist that claimed 9p/hr
8 - Your own sources confirm my statements

1 - Justification for having selective amnesia and for being lazy and stupid. Expected. Most interesting though is the fact that you replied too many time to count to the thread I cited, by page 8 of the thread you had replied 8 times (excluding one post which was apparently a “double post”). Even got into a tit for tat with at least one other poster. Yeah, surely you would’nt have any recollection of that discussion. Right and Earth is flat don’t you know?
2 - My “strategy for discrediting you” is reminding you of your own posts and citing facts.
3 - I did read your comment but want a refund of my time because of how stupid it was for you to claim live didn’t have RoGs.
4 - I don’t know what you’re trying to do other than claim I’m making up conspiracies which is the substance of the original post you made in response to my original reply to this thread. That’s what I responded to not any of the other crap you mentioned in your last reply. You’re simple minded though and easily confused which has caused you to veer off onto several tangents. You and logic clearly don’t get along. Look up logical fallacies.
5 - Right, which is why you’ve spent the time to post in at least two threads which touch on the issue of salvage. One of your tangents but it’s humorous seeing you make up nonsensical claims to boost your argument even if it is a whacky tangent. We’re discussing gold farming balance not your emotional state, thank god.
6 - He posted from the perspective of Midgard, clearly. And I’m not the only person who recognized that, there are others who replied to the thread stating as such.
7 - You don’t have to, the Animist reply is on the first page. He stated that in 2.5 hours he was able to farm 9 plat. Now you’ve made it clear you’re pretty damn stupid so I’ll do the math for you... 9 plat / 2.5 hours = 3.6 plat per hour.
8 - Sure and DAoC live never had RoGs either.

Stop being lazy and stupid. Hint: laziness causes stupidity in most functional humanoids and you have admitted to being extremely lazy.

Reality.

It is still quite interesting that it’s acceptable for Mid to have a 5 plat per hour solo farm spot when such spots have been removed from Hib. It’s yet more interesting that the nerf to Hib farming was initiated at the request of a Mid.

P.S. You are full of sheet.
Fri 12 Jul 2019 2:01 PM by Sixin2082
I must be the worst cave shaman ever. When I successfully kite anything it takes me 20 minutes to kill them, and I usually make less gold than that, or if I get a good pull I get too close and die.
Fri 12 Jul 2019 2:12 PM by Sepplord
Moid wrote:
Fri 12 Jul 2019 1:11 PM
1 - Justification for having selective amnesia and for being lazy and stupid. Expected. Most interesting though is the fact that you replied too many time to count to the thread I cited, by page 8 of the thread you had replied 8 times (excluding one post which was apparently a “double post”). Even got into a tit for tat with at least one other poster. Yeah, surely you would’nt have any recollection of that discussion. Right and Earth is flat don’t you know?
2 - My “strategy for discrediting you” is reminding you of your own posts and citing facts.
3 - I did read your comment but want a refund of my time because of how stupid it was for you to claim live didn’t have RoGs.
4 - I don’t know what you’re trying to do other than claim I’m making up conspiracies which is the substance of the original post you made in response to my original reply to this thread. That’s what I responded to not any of the other crap you mentioned in your last reply. You’re simple minded though and easily confused which has caused you to veer off onto several tangents. You and logic clearly don’t get along. Look up logical fallacies.
5 - Right, which is why you’ve spent the time to post in at least two threads which touch on the issue of salvage. One of your tangents but it’s humorous seeing you make up nonsensical claims to boost your argument even if it is a whacky tangent. We’re discussing gold farming balance not your emotional state, thank god.
6 - He posted from the perspective of Midgard, clearly. And I’m not the only person who recognized that, there are others who replied to the thread stating as such.
7 - You don’t have to, the Animist reply is on the first page. He stated that in 2.5 hours he was able to farm 9 plat. Now you’ve made it clear you’re pretty damn stupid so I’ll do the math for you... 9 plat / 2.5 hours = 3.6 plat per hour.
8 - Sure and DAoC live never had RoGs either.

1. where did i state that i don't remember any discussion? i didn't remember who started the post, which realm he plays (which is still unclear, he might be playing all realms). Proving stuff after you make it up to fit your "facts" isn't hard ^^
2. you have failed to do so, so far
3. apparently that was wrong, it never had ROGs in the abundancy that we have here on phoenix, which is the reason that ROGs only salvage for 3bars.
4. i disagree with your stance of looking for everything from a realm perspective instead of a daoc-player perspective.
5.True, i misworded it. I don't give a fuck about salvage being nerfed or unerfed or buffed. I give a lot of fucks for the discussion though and it being reasonable
6. how is it clear? he compares three realms so he has played them all doesn't he? Otherwise how could he compare? There are others? OMG then it must be true....it hasn't ever happened that multiple people jump to wrong conclusion what an argument
7. That is clearly not the reply i mean. You explained it yourself, weird how there are multiple comments stating much higer numbers, but somehow i must mean that comment. Underestimating me and jumping to another wrong conclusion because of it

Refuting your bullshit is much harder than making it up, thats the opposiute of being lazy.
It's ironic that i even have mentioned in this thread that i think that shaman farm is too good, but that doesnt fit into the picture you are trying to paint here so you conveniently ignore it. I understand that, but i won't let that stand.

Have a nice weekend, i will only be on mobile for the next few days, please try to not make up too much bullshit

PS: good job on completely losing focus btw., i thought you wanted a change to farming, but somehow making yourself look like an idiot while arguing with me is higher up on your agenda ^^
Fri 12 Jul 2019 2:49 PM by Gorgoroth
To be fair, i also complained about the Salvage nerf, but that was before i rolled a Shaman.

My intention on Phoenix was to play Assassin. But that is kinda expensive. Not just the SC as you all probably know, but charges and buffpots. So a SB needs an ecosystem to run well and to the max.

So after BD became completely useless for farming thanks to the Salvage nerf, i ran out of money. So i checked what others do and they farm with a Shaman.
That way, i am fine with the Salvage nerf.

That said, Animists pull in more gold than Shamans ever will and that in less time and much less effort They just dont want to share it too often.
Fri 12 Jul 2019 10:10 PM by Moid
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 12 Jul 2019 2:12 PM
Have a nice weekend, i will only be on mobile for the next few days, please try to not make up too much bullshit

You have many problems most notably incredible ignorance and you are afflicted with logorrhea. Those are both facts as evidenced by your false claims on this forum and you excessive rabid posting. I’m not going to be another one of your tit for tat buddies and I know that disappoints you but I’m not going to try to understand stupid.

Have fun pretending there is no bias on the part of the developers allowing Mid to have a solo gold farm spot which yields nearly double what the best Hib solo gold farm spot yields.
Sat 13 Jul 2019 10:53 AM by vadox
All this bickering is about who can farm better? ROFL
Sat 13 Jul 2019 2:43 PM by JUSTNSANE
So what spec points into each would you want for this shaman?
Sat 13 Jul 2019 3:03 PM by gotwqqd
47 for last disease
7/8? For poison/disease cleanse if you want go raids
Rest aug

Or
46/28 for spec dex/qui
Sun 14 Jul 2019 6:22 AM by dbeattie71
Gorgoroth wrote:
Wed 10 Jul 2019 9:33 PM
Hello all,

apparently some of you are struggling to make gold in Midgard. I see people inquiring in Advice chat where to farm and what char is recommended quite frequently. So, as i am in favour of everyone being well off, and not just a selected few, I decided to spill the beans and show you how to become as rich as you want in Midgard, easily, with just a little bit of focus. In case you are a Midgard Veteran, feel free to skip this For all new Mids or those who are not well off yet --- you are welcome

Class?
Shaman.

Alternative class?
None. If you disagree, show me

Spec?
Doesn't matter.. just have enough in cave, so that you have Instant AoE Disease explosion and an AoE DoT.

Template?
Doesn't matter at all. You can do this in your Epic armor or even naked if that's your thing

How much Plat per hour?
5 Platin or more. I never really counted... But its a lot. Works literally everywhere where monsters have a high density and are aggro. If you do this in NF, you have 100+ Tinderboxes in no time.

Legal?
Yes 100% no exploit is used at all. You use the skills your Shaman has as intended. Smarter than some though, but as intended.

How to do this?
Use Instant AoE Disease Explosion in order to keep aggro. Stay close to the pack. Dont get hit too often.
Once you use DoT, make sure that you till stay close so that you don't lose aggro on the back of the pack, as you want to KILL EM ALL

Video?
Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyaO7FE_EqU

Cheers. Have fun, and stop complaining that you cant make money in Midgard from now on!

I think some of those graves were mine, how embarrassing. 😀
Sun 14 Jul 2019 6:24 AM by dbeattie71
Moid wrote:

Hibs can still do 5P/hour. Before the nerf 10 or more was possible.
Sun 14 Jul 2019 10:04 AM by MacPrior
To the OT - if your call it fast ... I would quit the game after 2 poools. Boring, long, laborious, tricky.
You have ended half down, one second too late some where and - wipe.
Tue 16 Jul 2019 9:37 AM by Gorgoroth
MacPrior wrote:
Sun 14 Jul 2019 10:04 AM
To the OT - if your call it fast ... I would quit the game after 2 poools. Boring, long, laborious, tricky.
You have ended half down, one second too late some where and - wipe.

I posted this to be helpful to everyone in Midgard to offer a reliable way to farm gold, without being dependent on a group, so that you - if you wish - can login for 30 minutes and get a result that you can feel in the bank.

If you think this is sloooooow or booooooooring, im looking forward with excitement to see your suggestions on how to farm reliable, while having tons of fun and being faster than this.
Blow me out of the water and share it with the community. Otherwise, i feel free to ignore you from now on - on this topic.

Cheers.
Wed 17 Jul 2019 11:26 PM by 2flare
Problem is there's only ONE spot. Everyone can't do this. I've been to modernav and each time there's already people there pulling camps...

But AWESOME video though. Appreciate the sharing
Thu 18 Jul 2019 1:07 AM by gotwqqd
2flare wrote:
Wed 17 Jul 2019 11:26 PM
Problem is there's only ONE spot. Everyone can't do this. I've been to modernav and each time there's already people there pulling camps...

But AWESOME video though. Appreciate the sharing

1. They don’t own the camps, pull from other side.
2. Usually the people I’ve met there invite me to take turn pulling mobs.
Thu 18 Jul 2019 1:55 AM by easytoremember
A personification of how fickle and goldfish like people have become !
Slow down on changes that are not bug fixes lest you heed the whims of an idiot that won't stand by his own "rationale" by the end of the week (and then argue to you with absolute indignation that that definitely is not the case, even whilst being presented his own comments)

For my own opinion you know the drop nerf really devalues the more sparse mobs? Did you not consider thinning out the denser packs a bit instead? That in turn increases the number of good spots to farm, for both gold and xp. The other attribute to look at would have been respawn time; it's one thing to keep mobs available to multiple groups but another thing entirely when you are able to pull an entire camp just to have it repop within a minute
Should shrinking the density or spawn rate hit popular xp spots too hard just bend the xp curve a bit for the final few levels near 50

Why post this in a midgard farming thread? Where do you think devs look when they're searching for methods of making your pockets fat?
Thu 18 Jul 2019 5:28 PM by Bobbahunter
My plum trees are about to ripen. My Apple wont be ready until late sept. My. Garden is doing great, should have some cucumbers in a week. Getting a bowl of raspberries almost every day from the bushes.

I have never seen a Shaman or Bonedancer on my property but I have seen plenty of rabbits and deer. Not sure if they’re related to the ones by hagell but they don’t attack me.

😁
Sat 20 Jul 2019 1:16 AM by MacPrior
Gorgoroth wrote:
Tue 16 Jul 2019 9:37 AM
If you think this is sloooooow or booooooooring, im looking forward with excitement to see your suggestions on how to farm reliable, while having tons of fun and being faster than this.

Just make what you enjoying. I try to make RvR. on daily basis. always some changes, contact to other players and to enemy. The matter is on this server you dont have to be rich. Its more then enough to have a moderate amount of plats.
I dont have any farm chars, no crafer or salvager, I just leveled a class I prefer to play , Had after I hited a lvl50 mark enogh money to order a template. I have enough plats for for draughts I use and for rams I sometimes care in inventory.

So for what such stupid monoton grinding ?
Sat 20 Jul 2019 4:45 AM by Gorgoroth
MacPrior wrote:
Sat 20 Jul 2019 1:16 AM
Gorgoroth wrote:

Just make what you enjoying. I try to make RvR. on daily basis. always some changes, contact to other players and to enemy. The matter is on this server you dont have to be rich. Its more then enough to have a moderate amount of plats.
I dont have any farm chars, no crafer or salvager, I just leveled a class I prefer to play , Had after I hited a lvl50 mark enogh money to order a template. I have enough plats for for draughts I use and for rams I sometimes care in inventory.

You dont play an assassin then. Obviously.
How much does an all max template cost? 30 plat min.
A weaponless temp? 50 plat if you are lucky.
You need to have ablative charges active, buffs and special buffs like damage add or legion heal charges.
You also need a stack of weapons to swap, to reapply poisons.

Playing this class is highly money draining. Hence you need to make gold once in a while.

If i were to play a caster or tank, i didnt need to worry about gold either.

But its necessary sometimes and absolutely necessary for some classes. It seems to me that you cant look beyond your own situation.
Ignorance is a bliss it seems.
Sat 20 Jul 2019 5:37 AM by MacPrior
I see. But most of those expensive things costs feather, not plats. And feathers are atr least at the moment - the cheapest currency in the game.
Sat 20 Jul 2019 6:10 AM by ExcretusMaximus
MacPrior wrote:
Sat 20 Jul 2019 5:37 AM
But most of those expensive things costs feather

Not really, it's mostly 90+ utility ROGs.
Wed 24 Jul 2019 12:35 PM by Kederen
Gorgoroth wrote:
Sat 20 Jul 2019 4:45 AM
MacPrior wrote:
Gorgoroth wrote:

You need to have ablative charges active, buffs and special buffs like damage add or legion heal charges.

Playing this class is highly money draining. Hence you need to make gold once in a while.

But its necessary sometimes and absolutely necessary for some classes. It seems to me that you cant look beyond your own situation.

Why don’t you just roll a farm class and stop complaining? That’s what everyone does and have done for the longest time.
Thu 25 Jul 2019 2:35 PM by Gorgoroth
Kederen wrote:
Wed 24 Jul 2019 12:35 PM
Gorgoroth wrote:
Sat 20 Jul 2019 4:45 AM
MacPrior wrote:

Why don’t you just roll a farm class and stop complaining? That’s what everyone does and have done for the longest time.

I dont complain as i found ways supporting the monetary requirements of the class of my choosing. You may have missed it, but the Video in this discussion is mine and i share with the community a way of how to make Plats if they wish to do so.
But i really love ignorant comments like yours. "Why don’t you just roll a farm class and stop complaining?
Even if I had not done that (which i did, as i have a farming class), i could respond: "why do you respond to an opinion you dont agree with? Just spend time in another thread and stop complaining". ------- Really a fantastic problem solver, such an attitude, right?
Mon 23 Sep 2019 6:08 PM by tehSynh
Is there any way for farming solo without running around in circles? I sure know it is not that effective, but ....a lazy way?
Mon 23 Sep 2019 8:19 PM by Mavella
tehSynh wrote:
Mon 23 Sep 2019 6:08 PM
Is there any way for farming solo without running around in circles? I sure know it is not that effective, but ....a lazy way?

I had good luck farming green/blue hagbuis in vanern with a supp or supp split spec SM. Send pet into a group to pile them up. Pbaoe 2-3 times resummon pet and repeat. You can pull 2-3p per hour salvaging/selling everything.
Thu 26 Sep 2019 5:52 PM by tehSynh
Thats good enough for me! Thank you.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics